• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
It might be better then jiggs/peach. U know for one dollar i will suck it up and play u in the mm. Also whats wrong with using the letter instead of the word

:phone:

It might be better then jiggs/peach. U know for one dollar i will suck it up and play u in the mm. Also whats wrong with using the letter instead of the word
What's so bad about spelling out the words 'money match'?

And YAY! ty

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well i am typing on a phone so cutting down words where i can is useful. Plus its just a way to write on the internet there is nothing wrong with it

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh ok. well, if i make it out to this, i'll make sure to put the dolar on the line to see who comes out on top.

lookin forward to the match with you too, <3.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you're a falcon?

*shrug* okay.

as fair warning, i play a lot more sheik than ganon these days. either one of those characters may be your opponent.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tourney's lookin less likely for me every day haha. hope i can make it though

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You gotta go, SB. I won't be there, of course, but if you go it'll almost be like we're in the same state or somethin', and that'd be neat.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Any updates on the hotel and travel? <.<
This. I'd REALLY love it if I didn't have to make the drive to and from North Jersey twice in one weekend, but I'm also not paying a crazy price for a lame hotel, so basically, it would suck if we didn't have nice hotel deals :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We've already narrowed down our list to what hotels we are aiming for, and are now working on contacting them to get better deals. They are already for pretty ok prices, but we hope to get them even lower.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
This. I'd REALLY love it if I didn't have to make the drive to and from North Jersey twice in one weekend, but I'm also not paying a crazy price for a lame hotel, so basically, it would suck if we didn't have nice hotel deals :)
Completely all my doing >_< I'm going to be working on the update of this thread. JOHNS GALORE! But you shall see hotel info this week PROMISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom