• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

04/25/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - YCBTC!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
If you REALLY need it, I can convince my parents to let me bring a tv. We have like 2 small ones sitting in a closet

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
Kuja is still praying for that thunderstorm lol :p if i come i can bring a heavy *** 30 something inch tv if its needed lol.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Kack, are you coming?

Ryan, are you coming if Thunder & Crew can't make it due to finals?
I should make it. Khai and rob are talking about going as well so chances are looking pretty good. Who knows with some crazy luck we may have enough people for a Clemson vs Gamer edge regulars crew match... although that seems pretty unlikely.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I should make it. Khai and rob are talking about going as well so chances are looking pretty good. Who knows with some crazy luck we may have enough people for a Clemson vs Gamer edge regulars crew match... although that seems pretty unlikely.
How many people does a crew need.

I'd wager 3 each really.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
We could always just do draft crews:

Top two in 1v1 are captains, each using alternating selections to fill in the rest of the team.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
We could always just do draft crews:

Top two in 1v1 are captains, each using alternating selections to fill in the rest of the team.
That could work. It'd suck to be a later pick but beyond that it'd be a lot of fun for everyone I think.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
Wouldn't it be pretty easy to reschedule a camping trip?
yeah its not that it would be hard to reschedule, but i have already had him reschedule the trip for me once because of my grandpa dying so to ask him to reschedule again would be pretty dickish of me. plus its been planned for quite a while and he's really pumped about it. so... it sucks.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Nice, Phil.

Who'd you play with?

Anyone we know place above you?
I used Kirby. And Pikachu for one match. Mostly Kirby.

The only one you guys would know that placed above me was Gil and his dodgy Lucario. He made third. I could have possibly made it farther, but I ended up fighting a friend of mine, who I play against regularly, at a bad time. He ended up making second.

There were some pretty good people here that I hadn't met before. Ali and Peter didn't show up, though.

I got furrrrrrst.

using pikachu.
Liar! I haz video proof that you didn't.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I used Kirby. And Pikachu for one match. Mostly Kirby.

The only one you guys would know that placed above me was Gil and his dodgy Lucario. He made third. I could have possibly made it farther, but I ended up fighting a friend of mine, who I play against regularly, at a bad time. He ended up making second.

There were some pretty good people here that I hadn't met before. Ali and Peter didn't show up, though.

Liar! I haz video proof that you didn't.
Why wasn't this uncc tournament brought to our attention.

Lareit

Smash Ace
hey guiz is anyone in SC going to billfest tomorrow?

you think you could pick me up?
The sc crew isn't too fond of how the Billfest's are run.
The overcrowding is my main peeve but the complete disorganized nature the tourmanets are ran in certainly don't help.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
The sc crew isn't too fond of how the Billfest's are run.
The overcrowding is my main peeve but the complete disorganized nature the tourmanets are ran in certainly don't help.
Oh yeah I guess I get it. Only so much you can do in an apartment D:

Top Bottom