• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Character movesets: share, rate, and comment!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i have 1 also it's king dee dee dee
defence:high
multi jumps (5)
speed (almost faster than kirby)
range low/medium
a: punch
aa= punch
aaa:headbutt
b:inhale opponents and medium sized items (picks up food nearby can only jump twice with enemy inside and can only spit enemys out inhalid air items can be spit out air can be spit out)
over b: (->+b /side b) hammer swing (hits opponents head)
up+b inflate really big (goes up)
smash-> a: hamer swing (like kirby's but does 20%)
smash down+a :lower hammer swing
down+b: slam hamer at ground (hammer makes star come up and go foward)
up+a: same as ice climbers but stronger)
jump a: spins hamerarond self
jump->a: like dk but faster and with hamer
jump down+a belly slam
jump <- a kicks legs/body to the left
jump up+a (like ness's)
run+a (like ice climbers but stronger)
throw the way ur facing: grabs inhales spits out diagonal on floor( when grabs he uses the inhale move to grab unless he is running)
throw backwords: grab throw upward punch behimd
throw upward throws enemy up spins hammer on enemy's back
downward throw: picks up slams opponent 2 the ground swipes with hammer multiple times
taunt: throws hamer up and cathes
colers brown coat,pink coat ,blue coat,white coat,yellow coat (oh! and hat changes 2)
kirby hat: ddd's hat
brawl attack: (super smash) spins BIG HAMMER makes tornado swallows tornadow gets size of 2 bowsers who got a mushroom in giant melee put together spits humungs air cloud at opponents ...OR he calls N.M.E to send a giant monster to crush opponents and boxes etc and it goes through platforms then gets transported back to nme and cash register sound.
normal up+a: raise hands with great force
down+a: foot stomp(2 big 2 duck very low but can duck)
intrance: comes in car with escargoon, ascargoon runs away
oops there is 1 more dee dee dee uh-oh sorry
im making this for fun and it will work

megaman: weight**/speed ****/power****/jump***/range ****/defence**

B: megabuster an energy ball that can be charged(20%)
->+b: electric claw a claw from megaman 8 can grab opponents and can move megaman wall to wall(8%)
up+b: rush back booster rockets a jetpack-like booster that will matearialise and is red when this is used you can now control where megaman goes in midair for a while(if you hit an opponent it will cause them fire damage 10%)

down+b protoman's shield materialises and allows megaman to block some attacks (like links bomb) but megaman cant hold items while he has this he can throw the shield (can do 9%)

A: punch (3%)
AA: wack with arm cannon(4%)
AAA: uppercut (hand cannon changes into a hand and upercuts 8%)

up+a: punches upward with a newly matearialised hard man fist (10%)
down+a a fast sweep kick(10%)
walk a: hits with back of right hand (makes cannon a hand 5%)
running a: classic sliding move (10%)
smash a: right hand cannon changes to the classic boss with the pointy staby power (i forgot the name) and punches forward(20%)
smash down+a sweep kick (a fast sweep kick that is not strong 14%)
smash up+a: almost rising low jump uppercut(28%)

brawl attack: realy big thunder megabuster

air attacks
up+a like marios(9%)
down+a: electric claw swings down like a whip (10%)
right:like luigi 's air right and a and samus air down and a (9%)
left: like mario (7%)
air a air "hero" kick(11%)
kirby hat: megaman helmet

colers: orange blaster+boots+head yellow body
red blaster+boots+headblue body
original
grey blaster+boots+head off-white body
pink blaster+boots+head yellow/off-white body
purple blaster+boots+head dark blue body thats about all! oh and wepon coler change depending on whitch megaman you chose!

taunt: does standing upercut-like move can cause 1%damage
hey annoying since ur on how about rating these (this is not double posting right) there cool...:confused: i said there cool..

ps:scorpion ur post is pretty good dont feel bad

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ scropionic: How about if sonic throws rings at his oponent, he would at least have ONE projectile attack... lol just a tought anyway...

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
um any requests??? i ran out of ideas but a friend seemed to want paper mario
i was thiking uh...sorry its another secret

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
koopa that may be a good idea... ok hereeeeeeeees koopa *johny*

a moves
THE A MOVES CALLED THE TOWER OF KOOPA'S A'S

a :kick(1%)
aa: punch: (2%)
aaa :slams head at opponent (4%)
aaaa : hides in shell (spins)(3%)
aaaaa : pops head out smacking head of enemy(5%)

smash->: smacks oponent with hand(14%)
smash down+a like peach spins in shell(22%)

smash up+a jumps into hand stand and jumps onto feet (fast most damage when it's feet tilt downward(24-30%)
whisteles and a flying koopa come and lifts koopa in the direction he tells the flyer to do (control stick)
b attacks: blows small amount of fire one ball (4%)
-> B: spins in shell and can knock u back (13%)will be controlled by controll stick (like yoshi)
down+b can change coler into yelow green blue or red (red=2%extra power and better fire ability three homing fire balls... blue... can fly a bit when u holld x/y and is lighter can fall slower can use faster attacks...yellow special instead of running the koopa slides in his shell across the field and and damages foes when he jumps it leaves dust that can do 5% damage and may stun b attack leaves dust behind koopa and falls faster while leaving dust ) is invicible to all attacks (exept brawl) when in shell
run a: runs then slips into his shell and burns shell with
fire and tackles like kirbys
airials:
dair: like bowser(11%)
fair: like luigis running a but in air and with arms and feet(6%)
bair: does a ken/ryu kick behind him (the spining kick but only one kick) (13%)
uair: does 2 feet backflip (10%)
nair:spins in shell (9%)

taunt: green shell... does break-dancing spin can do 2 % to any who touch koopa...red shell catches on fire and laughs then fire disapears into thin air ...blue shell jumps up and puts hands like a kid playing air plane (like in those aisian movies with people flying :chuckle: ) ...yellow shell: blows dust out of shell may stun sone opponents

BRAWL ATTACK: koopa whisteles as it comands hundreds of koopa... green koopa spin across the stage knockig over enemys while plue koopa fly around and may grab and throw enemys while sometimes punching some opponents in the face and grabing yellow koopa who spray dust and spin in there shell when realesed while red koopa and you charge your power and when the others finnish terrorising opponents the red koopa and you use the fire aability and spay a sheet of fire that lands on and home in on enemys THEN... all of the koopa use the go and beat people up shells that are on fire and fly off the stage

... koopa's stats out of 5: speed***/power***/defence***** jumps***/range**or**** (can home in with shell if u hold b) /weight ****or**or*** :confused:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
in that mario game with yoshi if yoshi swallowed a red shell he gained fire ability thats why i made the koopa havee powers like fire also i am creative

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Name: WolfLink Combo(WolfLink w/ Midna riding on his back)
Origin: Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii
Emblem: Triforce Emblem
Weigt Class-Middleweight
Speed- 4/5 (WolfL is faster than regular Link imo)

WolfLink Combo would make Link and Midna each control different attacks. (Wolf doing most of them). They wouldn't be able to be separated like the Ice Climbers though.

Anyways,

Standard A Attacks:

A: Midna throws soft punches
Forward A: Link does a small headbutt either left or right.
Down A: Link does a small spin, kinda like yoshi's
Up A: Midna does a punch up in the air.

Regular A Attacks:
Forward A Smash: Link does a lunge forward, like he did it TP
Down A Smash: Larger sweep attack, like he does in TP
Up A smash: Lunge Up
Dash A: Smaller forward lunge attack

Throws: Midna will use her giant hand to throw the opponent pretty much any way.

Ariels:
Fair: Pounce
Dair: Upside-down spin
Uair: Midna uses her giant hand to attack enemies from above
Bair: Tailswipe
Nair: Small Kick

B Moves:

B: Small chargable forcefield, paralyzes enemy when it touches them, and then Link pounces once at them. The longer you hold, the bigger the range would be.

BForward: Midna can grab the opponent with her hand, and Link can attack until the enemy is free.

BDown: Forcefield reflector

BUp: Midna morphs Link and her in any direction, based on Mewtwo's BUp

Taunt:
Either a small howl from WolfLink, or a small yawn from Midna.

Special: Giant Force Field: Like B, except it would cover the whole arena. They would pounce at all the enemies for numerous times, no matter where they are on the course, and they would always return to when they origionally were placed.

Kirby Hat: Midna's hair/third arm, with the fused shadow piece on his head.

This is my moveset for the WolfLink Combo, if you have any better attacks, don't mind replying. Its kinda hard thinking up moves for a wolf :-X.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
pretty good...u forgot colers kirby hat... good job anyways...did u see my koopa was he good??? ur score is about...7/10 average higher than that

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I've posted this in other threads but this thread should be the best one to post it in, since people'll have easy access through the index. This one has gotten a lot of compliment, BTW. It's only a "Special-Moveset" for Deoxys, though (this is pretty much a copy/paste from my old post, with some changes):

I think that Deoxys should have a Down-B move that when performed, will transform it into one of its other three forms. It will start out as Normal-Forme («Yes, that is how Nintendo spells it when it's written with the form type, if you don't already know) and you can press Down-B to transform. During the transform animation, you have to press one of the four directions on the Control Stick / D-Pad (preferably the D-Pad) to select which form it will transform into (or maybe a button instead...). Also, before a match begins, you can hold down one of three buttons to transform into one of the three forms before the match starts (like holding A for Zelda to start out as Sheik). More on this later...

I think each form should have the same moveset, except of one or two Special Moves. The regular attacks should be the same, but things like knockback and damage should vary based on the form of Deoxys. Here are my ideas of what should be similar and different between the four forms:

All Forms
B: Shadow Ball
-Just like Mewtwo’s Shadow Ball (Note: Having all four forms with the same “B” Attack will solve the problem with Kirby’s copy ability.)
Down-B: Form Change
- Transforms into one of the four different forms. (duh!)
- Soon after using this move (before the animation finishes) hold down one of three buttons to transform into a form other than Normal-Forme. Each button corresponds with either Attack-Forme, Defense-Forme, or Speed-Forme.
EXAMPLE: “A” for Attack-Forme, “B” for Defense-Forme, & one of the “jump buttons” for Speed-Forme
...or by using the D-Pad, as stated before.
-If you are already in Normal-Forme, then there will just be some flashy animation (maybe you can use it as a taunt, or something...) but the form won’t change.
-Just like Zelda, if you hold one of the three buttons (mentioned above in the example) before the match starts, you’ll transform into the corresponding form before the match starts.
-The amount of time the transformation takes would be about the same amount of time as Zelda/Sheik's Transform.
All will have their movement style similar to Mewtwo's.
All will have the same moveset, except for the Up-Special and the Forward-Special, but the damage, knock-back, lag, etc. will vary depending on the form.

Normal-Forme Deoxys (All other forms will be compared to this form, since this form will the one most balanced in all attributes.)
Up-B: Teleport
-Similar to Mewtwo’s Teleport but it goes 1.5 times farther (or even the same as Mewtwo).
Side-B: Mimic
-When you use this attack, it will be the Side-B attack of the closest character to you at that time.

Attack-Forme Deoxys
Up-B: Psycho Boost
-Similar to Falco’s Firebird but with the damage and knock back of the Falcon Punch.
-The Attack Power Deterioration would be twice as fast.
EXAMPLE: 100%, 83% [-(9+8)], 70% [-(7+6)], 61% [-(5+4)], 56% [-(3+2)], 55% [-(1+0)]
OR
EXAMPLE: 100%, 81% [-(10+9)], 66% [-(8+7)], 55% [-(6+5)], 48% [-(4+3)], 45% [-(2+1)]
The second one would be more fair, IMO, because it is quite easy to hit with it (considering that it is a powerful attack).
Side-B: Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch (Elemental Punch?)
-Similar to the Captain Falcon’s Raptor Boost, except instead of an uppercut, it is a sideswipe.
-Every time you use it, it will randomly select one of three elements. Each element will do a different amount of damage, have a different knock-back, and have a different effect.
EXAMPLE: Fire=burn effect and has more knock-back, Thunder=longer stun, Ice=incases foe in a block of ice).
:) All attacks do more damage
:) All attacks have a higher priority
:) All attacks have more knock-back
:( All attacks has a little more lag
:( Weighs less
:( Attacks that hits it does more damage

Defense-Forme Deoxys
Up-B: Rapid Spin
- Similar to Bowser's Whirling Fortress. Also, when used on the ground, projectiles will bounce off (like a reflector...or maybe reflects it at a random angle?).
Side-B: Spikes
- Lay spikes on the ground, thus creating a hitbox (like the Yo-Yo Glitch except it's visible and doesn't transfer your attacks over to that area) that slightly damages anyone (even Deoxys, so be careful) that walks/runs/etc. over it, but has no knock-back (so you can't edgeguard with it, since it'll be kind of cheap if you can). Maybe it should have a limit on how many you can set (to avoid spamming), and if you exceed the limit, the oldest one will disappear.
:) Weighs more
:) Bigger shield and/or lasts longer
:) Attacks that hits it does less damage
:( All attacks does less damage
:( All attacks have less priority
:( All attacks have less knockback

Speed-Forme Deoxys
Up-B: Extremespeed
-Can be used to move in two different directions (like Pikachu’s Quick Attack)
-But it’s hitting/striking properties are closer to Fox’s Fox Illusion (so basically, it’s more powerful).
Side-B: Swift
- Throws a star-like projectile forward. Something similar to the Star Rod item.
:) Moves much faster (perhaps the fastest in the game) and jumps higher
:) All attacks have a higher priority
:) All attacks has slightly less lag
:) Longer wavedash (if it still exists)
:( Slides more (less traction)
:( All attacks do less damage
:( All attacks have less knock-back
:( Weighs less

All of the moves I've listed are capable of being learned by Deoxys in the Pokémon games (with the exception of Rapid Spin [but Rapid Spin does seem like an attack that Defense-Forme Deoxys should be able to learn, IMO]).

What do you guys think?

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
pretty good and so is the charizard is a pokeball thing so makes no sence and would seem stiff a 5/10 or 6/10 *still reading post of blueish green/seafoam green coler*

deoxys: think it is a little to much maybe but i made somthing like this a little ago...
its about a...7/10 or a 8/to

BUT HERES MINE!!!
i think it would be awesome if they put Krystal in there, but DEFINITELY w/ the staff... we don't want another fox/falco clone... moves would have to be something more like:
Up B: Staff Jump (the arrow-looking icon from Adventures that shoots Fox up at certain points)
Down B: Earth Shake (the quake attack you need for taking down the red-eye or w/e)
Side B: (try as i might, i really can't figure anything out... it'd be funny if she pulled out like, a homing launcher tho... heh heh heh)
Neutral B: Fire Shot (the first upgrade that shoots fire out of the staff, could be a quick atk like fox's blaster)
and her taunt could be from assault, something like when she says "Leave it to me!"

so yea, that's pretty much the B-moveset i figured Krystal would have, and the A moves would mostly involve the staff, maybe a few kicks here and there... but she would be a kick-*** character for Brawl...
didn't the staff have an ice blast attack in sfa
that could be her side B move

thats a good moveset! leave the a attacks to me!!!

A: staff swing (does a forward swing that looks like it can cut u in half)
AA:goes in for a stab to the belly-button area
AAA: swings staff and keeps swinging in a backwords spinning motion
smash up+A: same as fox because its cool!
smash->A: same as n64 fox OR... stabs into obbonent while shooting blue mist (like how use after fight combo when u hold down throught the combo in starfox adventure)
down+A...maybe an actual furry can help me with this...
(same moves in quote) THERE MOST OF HER MOVES...but the dair should be like link exept with the staff YAY A MOVESET (without air moves or some other

i had help from other users at the krystal thread thanks 2 them she has some attacks that are only just somthing we thought of maybe not what we want in brawl but u have to ash the other smashers... do u like it it's just an idea

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
all i know is that i really wanna see 2 things.... not being able to jump with up
and to have tilt with A and B it would make alot more moves and alot more sense

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Crono, from one of the best RPGs ever-Chrono Trigger

He'd be a pretty balanced character, maybe with emphasis on speed and power.

AA - slash, slash
AAA - slash, slash, strong slash

Uair - overhead slash
Dair - downward stab, when it connects with something (person or ground) he follows up with a quick outward slash, that can also hit
Fair - horizontal slash, high damage and lag
Nair - vertical slash, very little lag
Bair - flip kick

FSmash - Electrically charged downward slash
USmash - Electrically charged upward slash
DSmash - Low slash to the front, then back, very quickly

B - Lightning: Sends a bolt of lightning straight forward. Takes 1/2 second to fire.
or
B - Lightning: Sends a small orb straight forward. When it hits someone, a bolt of lightning comes from the sky and hits them almost immediately, and damages anyone above and near them (Similar to Pikachu's D+B)

F+B - Slash: sends a wave of energy forward along the ground. Falls off edges.

D+B - Lightning 2: Electricity surrounds Crono, like a lightning ball.

U+B - Cyclone: Similar to Link's U+B, only faster, with a little more recovery.

Super Smashes:
Single - Confuse: Hits the enemy from random directions repeatedly
Full Screen - Luminare: Fills the area with lightning energy, electrocuting everyone

Taunt: Sheaths sword, faces screen, and gives a single arm pump

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
crono or whatever looks too...umm...slashy it seems like it has too many of the same moves did any1 like my koopa and our kristal??? megaman or sonic??? dedede? 4/to for crono sorry :(

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
DIDDY KONG
An enhanced version of the moveset belonging to the one who calls himself "diddy kong"...

DIDDY KONG'S MOVESET (Only the B-moves and A move)

A=Peanut Popguns 4% damage each. (Just keep tapping A until you stop) Speed: Fast
--
B moves

B=Guitar Blast (Must charge for full power. 5 seconds) Blows enemies in all directions with sound waves around Diddy away. (Colorful sound waves, lol)
Fully Charged=30% non-charged= 10%

B+up=Barrel Jetpack(DK64) Tap B while jetpack is on continously to shoot peanuts. Lasts 10 semi-slow seconds, or Crystal coconuts, I should say! ;) Everything else is the same for this move.

B+down=Super Siman Slam(DK64)like Diddy fan's, except it comes with a shockwave that's colored red and does 8%(The shockwave not the slam).

B+left or right=Chimpy Charge. (Range=1/2 of Jiggs) Everything else is the same for this attack.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
That's a nice moveset, and I like how you used mines as your inspiration. :) However, the Peanut Popguns as a A move? Intressting, but I don't think it'd fit or "feel" right. I like your version of the Up B move alot though. Btw, who's this Trixie Kong in your siggie? There's only Dixie Kong and Tiny Kong... o_o;

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
RIDLEY:
(I'm using Meta-Ridley for this, but I'm using his original name. Like in Corruption.)

B: Hold B to charge a laser-beam-type firebreath, release to fire. Decent power fully charged, but not Samus-charge-shot strong.
B Smash: A charging attack with three claw swipes, all very strong (but not too overpowered). The attack has to use all three swipes, though, and can't be stopped once started, leaving Ridley vulnerable.
B Down: Terrifying, eardrum-splitting shriek that paralyzes anyone close enough to him for a very short time, much in the style of Jigglypuff's Sing. But more badass.
B Up: Three missiles fired out of his chest, diagonally and upwards, and then arcing down. They home in like Samus's missiles, are 1/3 or 1/4 the power individually, and are a bit more accurate, but slower.

Throw in 4-5 jumps due to his wings, some nice 'n powerful A moves based around biting/slashing/hitting with wings, and make him slow to balance him out. Marvellous.

Super Smash Attack: The dude just goes berserk and unleashes his whole arsenal, complete with Godzilla-style atomic death ray from his mouth.

Kirby Hat: Slightly cartoony version of Ridley's head, with the upper jaw/eyes above Kirby's eyes, and the lower jaw below Kirby's eyes. Maybe add in some tiny wing adn a tiny tail on the back.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
Sonic:

B: Spindash, of course. Charge and release Rollout-style.
B Smash:Light Speed Attack. Attempts, but not too accurately, to home in on enemies nearby and directly ahead. Lots of glowy "charged-up" effects and then a blur as he rapidly homing attacks foreward. Might sound a bit cheap, but anyone who's played SA knows that when I say "not too accurately", I mean "he's wearing a god**** blindfold, jumping foreward, and hoping he doesn't hit a lamp post two blocks down".
B Down: Bouncing Attack. Can be performed in the air or on the ground, and can be performed over and over, slamming down onto the ground or moving a bit foreward and THEN slamming into the ground. A bit of lag in the air before the next bounce, though, providing a weak spot for those who try to spam it.
B Up: Blue Tornado, moving him upwards while forming a small twister around him.

All game attacks, folks. A few really fast, weak A attacks, some breakdancing moves a la Sonic Battle, and he **** well be one of the top two fastest characters.

Super Smash Attack: Super Sonic, obviously. Either he increases his stats or freezes time or something, which I don't really like the sound of, or he briefly transforms and unleashes all hell in one big blast before returning to normal.

Kirby Hat: A cap with Sonic's spines.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
koopa that may be a good idea... ok hereeeeeeeees koopa *johny*

a moves
THE A MOVES CALLED THE TOWER OF KOOPA'S A'S

a :kick(1%)
aa: punch: (2%)
aaa :slams head at opponent (4%)
aaaa : hides in shell (spins)(3%)
aaaaa : pops head out smacking head of enemy(5%)

smash->: smacks oponent with hand(14%)
smash down+a like peach spins in shell(22%)

smash up+a jumps into hand stand and jumps onto feet (fast most damage when it's feet tilt downward(24-30%)
whisteles and a flying koopa come and lifts koopa in the direction he tells the flyer to do (control stick)
b attacks: blows small amount of fire one ball (4%)
-> B: spins in shell and can knock u back (13%)will be controlled by controll stick (like yoshi)
down+b can change coler into yelow green blue or red (red=2%extra power and better fire ability three homing fire balls... blue... can fly a bit when u holld x/y and is lighter can fall slower can use faster attacks...yellow special instead of running the koopa slides in his shell across the field and and damages foes when he jumps it leaves dust that can do 5% damage and may stun b attack leaves dust behind koopa and falls faster while leaving dust ) is invicible to all attacks (exept brawl) when in shell
run a: runs then slips into his shell and burns shell with
fire and tackles like kirbys
airials:
dair: like bowser(11%)
fair: like luigis running a but in air and with arms and feet(6%)
bair: does a ken/ryu kick behind him (the spining kick but only one kick) (13%)
uair: does 2 feet backflip (10%)
nair:spins in shell (9%)

taunt: green shell... does break-dancing spin can do 2 % to any who touch koopa...red shell catches on fire and laughs then fire disapears into thin air ...blue shell jumps up and puts hands like a kid playing air plane (like in those aisian movies with people flying :chuckle: ) ...yellow shell: blows dust out of shell may stun sone opponents

BRAWL ATTACK: koopa whisteles as it comands hundreds of koopa... green koopa spin across the stage knockig over enemys while plue koopa fly around and may grab and throw enemys while sometimes punching some opponents in the face and grabing yellow koopa who spray dust and spin in there shell when realesed while red koopa and you charge your power and when the others finnish terrorising opponents the red koopa and you use the fire aability and spay a sheet of fire that lands on and home in on enemys THEN... all of the koopa use the go and beat people up shells that are on fire and fly off the stage

... koopa's stats out of 5: speed***/power***/defence***** jumps***/range**or**** (can home in with shell if u hold b) /weight ****or**or*** :confused:
****, you pwned my idea for Koopa. 8/10! You should have more confidence in your ability to make a moveset, very well thought out. His downB makes him a strategic character. Only problem, I could see it making him a bit broken. Juist uh wee bit!

OMG you didn't just change a famous movie quote...copyright infringement!!!

P.S. The Usmash does too much damage IMO.

EDIT: You tell other people to include a Kirby hat, yet forget one of your own.

And you said you lost my Paper Mario moveset? I think I have it saved somewheres, want me to put it up? I forgot his running attack and Kirby hat, so I will have to give that some thought before posting it. Ooh, and his taunt. I'm loosing it.:dizzy:

Stryks

Smash Hero
only B moveset, the rest I will finish l8r...

Zant moveset:

B: Shadow darts: Those energy attacks that he does in the game, could be chargeable and thrown, but he cannont keep the charge, like samus and mewtwo style, once fully charged, or u let the attack go and someone will attack u when ur vulnerable...
<>B: Psycho spin: the spin he does in the game, would work like yoshis <>B, only thing is, if u use it too much, zant will get dizzy for 2-3 secs, and thus vulnerable
Down B: Zant shadow: This move will be hard to explain... the longer u hold the b button, the more powerful it gets, it has a max-power point, when it reaches it, the attack will unleash itself... anyway, an energy ball-like attack will appear in the ground, this ball will increase in size, depending on how long u hold b, u can use the control stick to move the ball, thus this ball will move farther or closer to zant depending in which direction u tilt the control stick, release b or charge it completely and the attack will burst and make a poweful attack and damage those near it, imagine like a mini volcano eruption, spitting the lava upward, but instead of lava it dark/shadow energy...
Upb: Teleportation: This move is sell explinatory (spell it rite?), he disappears and reapears in the directioon u til the control stick...

super: he will dash forward, if he strikes someone in his way, he will hold him/her/it with his hand, grabbing the neck, thus choking him/her/it, then zant will charge with his other hand a powerful energy, he then says "Fear the king of twilight!!!" witha menacing voice, then shoots the enery straight to the choking victim, unleashing a devastating dark attack that damages the oponent considerably...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Bad guy from Tiwlight princess...

Edit: Mii Moveset!!

B: Mii Shooting: A chargeable attack, the mii will take out a wii controller and while charging, a energy ball will be growing on the tip of the wii controller, u can store the fully charge attack and then use it, the attack will go as fast as the ray gun item, if u dont charge it it will fire 3 rapid fires by just pressing B (and not holding the button)
<>B: Bowling: the attack will have a bit of lag at 1st, but when thrown, the bolling ball will become a powerful attack at 1st, and will start going slower and slower, thus gettin weaker until it disappears, if hit just a few seconds when thrown u will recieve high damaga and has a high knockback power... after the ball is thrown there is barely any lag...
DownB: Box-counter: The Miis boxing gloves will appear out of nowhere, this move works like marths/roys counter, only thing diferent if hit, press B with tilting the control stick either the way the mii is lookin, down or up, the counter consist of 3 hits, so if u do >B, DownB and UpB it will give: jab to the face, jab to the stomach and uppercut... u get the idea, the last hit, being either a jab or uppercut will be the strongest of all 3 hits...
UpB: Mii Grab: someone mention this, and I love the idea, like in the Mii channel, a hand appears and grabs the mii by the head, the mii will "wiggle" and will hit anyone near him, after a few seconds, the hand will let go and the mii will fall...

Super: TANKS!: Like in wii play, the mii will hope on a tank, and shoot the hell out of the oponents, shooting missiles, throwing grenades... whatever works... (not real-life grenades, sakurais hates them I know, catoon-like missiles,grenades...)

ta-da XD Mii moveset...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I guess it wouldn't exactly be my Mii, but I have one on my friend's Wii and everyone makes fun of it because I made it look Japanese. Not making fun of the Japanese, but any time we are playing and my friends talk to me, they make certain to use the most ridiculous accent they possibly can and we all laugh. Aah...good times.:chuckle:

P.S. Is it just me or was a spell checker recently added in the advanced posting window? I don't ever remember it being here before, but for me it's just perfect.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx, the zant moveset aint bad either IMO...

Hell while am at it; DARK SAMUS MOVESET!!:

B: Phazon charge: ONLY SIMILAIR MOVE TO SAMUS I MUST ADD; instead of charging like samus, will charge being in a "charging ki just like in DBZ anime or games" stance (if u dont get it ill try to find a pic), phazon energy wil lstart to accumulate and make like a layer of skin and thus cover dark samus fully of phazon, this move takes longer than samus charge, but has something thats makes up for it, not only is the blast kamehameha-like, but u can actually shoot 2 blasts instead of just one, just like in MP2, in its skeletal form, right b4 becoming invisible...
<>B: Phazon spreader: This move will take little lag, dozens of small phazon energy blasts go straight forward, but, like the name says, will spread, if hit in close ran ge, and thus get hit by all the energy blasts, prepare for high-knockback and massive damage, but if hit from a distance, u will only receive a small damage for every energy blast u get hit with...
DownB: Phazon barrier: similair to fox's, but the move makes a cilinder-like wall that protects her from projectile attacks, and damages nearby enemis, this move has a high range when it comes upward, making a tall cilinder and all, but lacks horizontal range, like, again, fox's downb... (cannont be performed on the air)
UpB: Phazon dive, sure its a dive attack, but what if u control it like the fire fox? yeah, u can control it, and become invincible when making the meteor like shield that protects samus while impact, after Dark samus propels to the direction ur tilting the control, the shield will no longer become invinsible so u can spike him, dont worry, it has a long range, and, as a bonus, if u use the dive attack, and tilt the control so the dive crashes onto the eart, it will make a big shockwave that damages the oponents considerably...

super: Phazon wave: dark samus charges the phazon like when he charges in the B attack, then with a loud menacing scream unleashes a giant explosion-like wave of phazon, and thus damages the oponents incredibly, the attack lasts about 3-5 seconds and thus about 40-45 damage per second (a little powerful, but take in consideration that its a super...)

there u go...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Another good moveset, but not complete. Why do many people leave out the physical attacks? I would say give the DownB greater range horizontally and make it so the barrier cannot be broken, but it doesn't deflect objects. It simply changes their ownership and they drop to the ground. Like, it would protect you from things like needles, pokeballs, charge shots, but they are non-lethal like Mewtwo's and they don't travel.

The UpB, it seems like you designed it so DS cannot be hit until she is rocketing through the air. I'm not sure if that would be too broken, part of the fairness of Fox's recovery is that he can be spiked before even beginning to recover. Like, you know how Fox's recovery can get owned by Shiek's needles? Well against DS that wouldn't work anymore. Whatever, I still like the idea.

The phazon spreader would have to lag horribly like a Falcon punch, there is no way Nintendo would make that move easily comboable at short range. The B attack is fine if it is clonish because DS actually did that in the game. It's not like Falco's shine or Ganondorf's wizards foot that were cloned and the characters never actually did that ****. As long as you can base the move on the character's game, no one can say it's cloned.

Lastly, don't give damage reports for any special moves. Simply state what the move entails. We don't know what new mechanics the Super Smashes will encompass so only provide as detailed a description of the attack as you feel necesary. No need to say how much damage it does.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sonic:

B: Spindash, of course. Charge and release Rollout-style.
B Smash:Light Speed Attack. Attempts, but not too accurately, to home in on enemies nearby and directly ahead. Lots of glowy "charged-up" effects and then a blur as he rapidly homing attacks foreward. Might sound a bit cheap, but anyone who's played SA knows that when I say "not too accurately", I mean "he's wearing a god**** blindfold, jumping foreward, and hoping he doesn't hit a lamp post two blocks down".
B Down: Bouncing Attack. Can be performed in the air or on the ground, and can be performed over and over, slamming down onto the ground or moving a bit foreward and THEN slamming into the ground. A bit of lag in the air before the next bounce, though, providing a weak spot for those who try to spam it.
B Up: Blue Tornado, moving him upwards while forming a small twister around him.

All game attacks, folks. A few really fast, weak A attacks, some breakdancing moves a la Sonic Battle, and he **** well be one of the top two fastest characters.

Super Smash Attack: Super Sonic, obviously. Either he increases his stats or freezes time or something, which I don't really like the sound of, or he briefly transforms and unleashes all hell in one big blast before returning to normal.

Kirby Hat: A cap with Sonic's spines.
That's a pretty well-rounded moveset for Sonic. Best one I've seen so far. Keep up the go work.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Another good moveset, but not complete. Why do many people leave out the physical attacks? I would say give the DownB greater range horizontally and make it so the barrier cannot be broken, but it doesn't deflect objects. It simply changes their ownership and they drop to the ground. Like, it would protect you from things like needles, pokeballs, charge shots, but they are non-lethal like Mewtwo's and they don't travel.

The UpB, it seems like you designed it so DS cannot be hit until she is rocketing through the air. I'm not sure if that would be too broken, part of the fairness of Fox's recovery is that he can be spiked before even beginning to recover. Like, you know how Fox's recovery can get owned by Shiek's needles? Well against DS that wouldn't work anymore. Whatever, I still like the idea.

The phazon spreader would have to lag horribly like a Falcon punch, there is no way Nintendo would make that move easily comboable at short range. The B attack is fine if it is clonish because DS actually did that in the game. It's not like Falco's shine or Ganondorf's wizards foot that were cloned and the characters never actually did that ****. As long as you can base the move on the character's game, no one can say it's cloned.

Lastly, don't give damage reports for any special moves. Simply state what the move entails. We don't know what new mechanics the Super Smashes will encompass so only provide as detailed a description of the attack as you feel necesary. No need to say how much damage it does.

Yeah guess I made the upB a little borken, ok let it be similair to fox's in almost anyway, also I wanted to include the spreader, so thats all I got, I play mp2 again and try to remember some attack, maybe u can help me remember some? XD and the barrier, in the game, when u shoot a missile, it reflects it, thus that is were I got the idea, takes for the criticism (Really im not being sarcastinc :p) nad u make good points XD... Ill try to make a more not so broken moveset...

the mii and zant moveset are awesome check them out! XD...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I did check out and commented on the Mii moveset. I'm sorry to admit, I don't have a clue who this Zant fellow is. I know he's from TP but that's the extent of my knowledge.

As for the Dark Samus moveset, I understand that it is hard to create a balanced moveset for a character you love, because there are all these crazy things you want that character to do that really aren't fair. I could try to help you, but you'd have to give me a few weeks to replay MP2. It's been a whole year since I beat that game and thus I don't recall too many specific details. The backtracking in those games weakened replayability value IMO.

EDIT: Although I didn't know who he was, I decided to read the Zant moveset you made. Sounds like an awesome character and I would deffinately try playing him if he were in Brawl. No offense, but I would prefer to see Wolf, King K. Rool, and other primary villains of their respective series(I wanted this word to be plural) before Nintendo goes crazy with secondary villains from a series that already has a primary villain. If they would like to add him afterwards, I would say go for it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah after I pass any MP game I hardly ever pass it again, I just leave it there and fight the final boss every now and then, and I can only recall the move she does in his final form, since I battle with that form every time I face the Ing master/king/lord/whatever, I can only remember those, I remeber the spreader, dive, I believe he had an ice beam, but the ice was actually phazon-ice like, and the other moves are blank to me, I may try to pass it again, but since I may borrow RE4 soon, maybe I wont have time, but meh... Thanx for the help anyway XD...

and yes Zant is from TP by the way...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Well, considering DS resembled the classic, each time you face him he learns a new move gets stronger and has more HP, old style boss, and the fact that this is a run-on sentence, you probably encountered the vast majority of moves DS ever did in the game. But replay is nice too.

Also, to attempt to stay on topic and prevent this post from being pointless, Paper Mario Moveset:

PHYSICAL ATTACKS:

AAA: Ms Mowz does her Love Slap, which had 3 hits. The first two hits are weak, the third is stronger and has decent knockback. Maybe 1/1/3%. Also, like Link, if you time it correctly you can repetedly slap doing 1 damage per hit.

Running Attack: Paper Mario holds Koops out like a shield(Shell Shield) and slides to a stop. Pushes you away from him like Y. Link's running attack. Decent knockback and great priority, 7% damage.

Ftilt: Vivian does her Shade Fist attack which lights the enemy on fire. Rather slow but powerful(sort of like Bowser's over tilt) 6% maybe

Dtilt: Paper Mario jumps up and hits a pow block, tossing enemies on both sides of him a very small distance into the air, 4-5% damage

Utilt: Goombella jumps off Paper Mario's shoulder's to hit the enemy, quick attack, 4%

Fsmash: Paper Mario's hammer attack, it can be released very quickly, or be charged longer like the Power smash. The more you charge the smash attack, the greater change you have of temporarily freezing the opponent(Ice Smash) 18-25% damage, good knockback and priority but low range.

Dsmash: Paper Mario uses his ultra hammer move, he spins approximately 3 times in a circle, hitting foes with a low trajectory. 14-19%, decent priority.

Usmash: Paper Mario uses his Tornado Jump ability. Damages enemies in a circle around Paper Mario similar to the effect of a glancing blow with Marth's Usmash. If the enemy is above him, relatively high knockback and priority, 17-24% damage.

Fair: Paper Mario uses a Fire Flower to burn opponents. Quick attack with low damage and knockback, little priority(like Samus' Fair) 1-2%/hit, 6 hitboxes(like Ness' and Samus' Fair)

Dair: Paper Mario uses Hammar Throw to throw a hammer straight down a good distance. The lag before the hammer is thrown is considerable(about a second) but keep in mind that the hammer acts as a weak spike like Zelda's Dair. Moderate priority, low knockback, decent damage, 8%

Uair: Ms Mowz uses her Tease ability, 4 of her jump out of Paper Mario, creating a bubble effect sort of like G&W's parachute. Good knockback and priority, a little faster than G&W's parachute, 8%.

Nair: Paper Mario does a bellyflop(like his stylish comand for his jump in TYD, the animation can vary with different hitboxes). In general, it is the randomness of Peach's Fsmash but all the different forms for Paper Mario have the same effect, pushing the enemy slightly upwards and away. Depending on the animation you get determines the shape and slight variations in range of the hitboxes. 5% quick attack with low knockback and moderate priority.

Bair: Flury does her Lip Lock attack and briefly kisses the opponent. This attack has very low priority and low range, about a 1/4 second start-up lag. Do 4% to your opponent and Paper Mario gains 2%.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:

NeutralB: Press and release to throw Bobbery, who will walk fowards for 2 seconds, tick in place for a second, then explode like a PK flash. Once Bobbery has actually hit the ground, you can press B at any time to make him explode, but with less damage. Allowing the attack to charge fully deals 30% damage with very high knockback, detonating as soon as he hits the ground deals 15 damage with much less knockback. Note that Paper Mario cannot move until Bobbery explodes, however, he is free to move on frame 2 of the actual explosion. Holding B allows Paper Mario to move while holding Bobbery at the fastest walking animation(level 3 I think). The damage dealt to the opponent is unchanged when performed in this manner. If you release B before his 'ticking' animation, you will be free to move about within that second. If you fail to release B before this 'ticking' animation starts, Paper Mario will stop moving and stand still for the animation. When Bobbery explodes while being heald, Paper Mario recieves 5% damage.

OverB: Flurry uses her Gale Force attack to blow foes away. This attack has moderate range and knockback. The hitbox extends Paper Mario's height, then out about 1.5x his height. The startup lag for this attack is about 1/6 of a second. You cannot move while executing this attack. If you keep the hitboxes trained on the opponent for a full second, they will be blown upwards and away, taking 18% damage.

DownB: Use Koops' Shell Toss and kick his shell away from you. The shell moves quickly and travels approximately 1.5x the range of Link's grapple hook. If you hold B after doing this attack, Koops will hover in that same spot until you release B. He can hover in midair. An opponent struck while Koops is traveling away or towards Paper Mario recieves 10% and are knocked in the general direction the shell was traveling. If they are struck by the shell while it is hovering, they are knocked straight upwards and take 4% damage. Paper Mario is free to move about the level and use his shield, first and second jump, dodge, basic comands. If you try to grab or otherwise attack, the shell will automatically shoot back to Paper Mario, and no damage will be dealt for the return trip. That is, unless he started attacking after the shell began its return trip.

*Alternate DownB: I was thinking something like this: Vivian pulls you into the ground. You automatically emerge from the ground after 5 seconds. If the opponent occupies the space directly above you at any point, you pop out and deal a surprise Fiery Jinx. This attack would blast the opponent away and deal damage proportional to how long you were under the ground for. I would say that the max should be somewhere around 35-40%(fireblade sound familiar) with only that little black circle to trigger the attack. The range is not so great(about ganon’s Utilt) min damage is 8% after half a second.

UpB: Paper Mario uses his airplane ability to transform into a paper airplane. The only startup lag is him jumping into the air as he did in the game, the transformation is almost instantaneous. He can glide towards the level about twice as fast as Peach can while floating in her upB, but he cannot move backwards. Tilting all the way back on the control stick makes him stall and begin falling straight down, pushing all the way foward = max speed. If he goes into a stall, that doesn't ruin his upB, but he does fall faster. If hit by his upB, you take 2% damage and begin to fall much as if you had been hit by a very weak tilt. If you are hit while he is jumping up but before he transforms, you take 5% damage and are gently propelled upwards. If the tip of your airplane were to hit an edge, you would automatically unfold and grab.

*Alternate UpB: Paper Mario uses his Super Jump(like G&W) to jump an incredible distance upwards with high priority and speed but little horizontal recovery distance. You can effect the horizontal travel slightly, much like Mario can, but not to the same extreme. Decent knockback, 11% damage. Also, if the alternate UpB was chosen, I wouldn't want the yoshi-assisted second jump. One strategy gives him good edgeguarding ability, while the yoshi jump gives him good recovery with that and the plane, but bad edgeguarding. I personally wouldn't want his edgeguarding to be ruined(like Yoshi's off-stage edgeguarding was) so I won't pass biassed judgement on which one to go with.

*His second jump is reminiscent of Yoshi's. The Baby Yoshi's jump is about half as high as Yoshi's, but is otherwise exactly the same. It can be jumpcancelled and the like.

His sidestep animation is the same as the animation in Paper Mario tTYD if you were to just tap R. He quickly turns into "Paper Mode" then back, so the attack misses him.

For his rolls, he goes into his "Paper Roll" mode briefly during the animation. Just to include his Papery likeness, hehe.

o0o, one easter egg that I was toying with:

Power Lift Taunt. When Paper Mario taunts, Goombella joins him. Paper Mario can taunt using any of the D-pad directions. Depending on what direction you chose, different things will happen. This is kind of hard to explain, but I will try. Lets make the Joystick a compass, up is N, down is S, etc. Depending on the direction you pressed, the attack animations will be swivaled around the compass. For example, I taunt and press "down" on the D-pad. Now I do my Uair. All the hitboxes, lag, and qualities of the Uair are unchanged, but the animation of the Uair is switched to the animation of the Dair. The opponent would then move in to attack, thinking I will be lagging, but instead be hit. It will only take maybe 2 attacks for an intelligent opponent to figure out which direction you pushed and plan accordingly. This effect works for every A attack you could perform, but not throws or B attacks. This effect lasts 1 attack for every 10% that you have obtained so far. So if you had 8%, 1 attack. 82%, 8 attacks, and so on. It would give Paper Mario a bit of an edge when he is down for the count, plus the fact that Goombella is so **** smart makes this reasonable. She also had a flower move that gave Paper Mario extra attacks, she is very strategy oriented.

Grab: Paper Mario grabs the opponent, the attack while grabbing comes about every half second from the Baby Yoshi, which assaults the opponent with his shrinking eggs from tTYD. They don't shrink the opponent, but they still do 1-2% per egg.

Fthrow: The Baby Yoshi uses his Gulp ability to grab the opponent and spit them away, causing 9 damage. Remember that this was the second most powerful partner attack in the game, so it is only fair.

Uthrow: Bobbery uses BombBlast and explodes violently, hurling the opponent skyward and causing 10 damage.

Dthrow: Vivian grabs hold of the opponent, Paper Mario uses his spin jump and ground pounds the opponent. This bounces them off the ground and into the air, perfect for chaingrabbing floaties, 6% damage.

Bthrow: animation(Paper Mario throws the opponent very gently upwards, bends foward and twists, then swings with his hammer. The twists he just put in himself cause the hammer to swing up the front of his body and over his head, knocking the opponent backwards.) 8% damage, slightly better than average knockback.

Super Smash: Paper Mario had 8 guages on his Star Power Meter by the end of the adventure, leaving 6 points for Supernova and 2 points for Clock Out. When he collects the smash icon, all hell breaks loose! Paper Mario uses Clock Out. Taking advantage of the opponent's imobility, the Baby Yoshi uses his Stampede attack, Bobbery uses Bomb Squad, Ms Mowz uses Smooch, Goombella uses her Rally Wink ability to give Paper Mario an extra attack, Koops uses Shell Slam, Flurrie uses Body Slam, and Vivian uses Fiery Jinx. While your partners are all attacking, Paper Mario is preparing Supernova. Imediately after your partners finish, Paper Mario unleashes Supernova and puts the final touch on the destruction of the enemy. Nine crazy attacks one after the other that do massive damage. I don't yet know what the effect of the Super Smashes are yet so I can't say what it would do, but I do know that Paper Mario gets 10-15% from the Smooch(10 in PMtTYD, but that's hardly final).

Taunt: Paper Mario does his appeal from the game. He basically looks to the camera and gives a thumbs up, yelling "WooHoo!"

Speed: *****
Power: ******
Weight:*
Recovery:********
Jump:*****

All out of 10

Lemme' know what you thought. Also, I'm a ditz, tell me if I forgot something importante.

Top Bottom