• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Hey Webster are you binging any other people from Wisconsin to this?

I know last time you came with a friend and he played both Naruto and Brawl.

About F.U.C. I guess we can figure something out at the tournament on the 24th. And Webster I assume you read my Main Post, especially in the section describing games been ACTUAL COPIES AND NOT BOOTLEGS, right? ;D

SPONSORS will be turned away if we do that for a tourney. =p

Just giving you a heads up. ^_^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lol...then nah, maybe we might not run F.U.C after-all.

Well when u come up on thursday, Justin will be here for pick up.

I hope that the roads will be fine that day.

TheMann

Smash Ace
OMG I just saw it!!! HD Remix!! Anybody here actually good at that game? What system is it being played on? I'm like more excited for that than smash now.

NVM read its on PS3 thats good. But man akuma is allowed too...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
You act as if you were even going to place top 5 in that tourney..... pffft.. =p

Akuma is not winning HD Remix either. lol

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
put ray-gun down for melee singles. i'll do a couple melee MM's if there's time

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
OMG I just saw it!!! HD Remix!! Anybody here actually good at that game? What system is it being played on? I'm like more excited for that than smash now.

NVM read its on PS3 thats good. But man akuma is allowed too...
I've got a PS3 with HDR in my apartment now. You should come over and get ***** by me sometime. And if you're hyped for HDR, then you should see TvC <3

TheMann

Smash Ace
Is TvC really that good? Is it anything like a traditional fighter? If so I should be able to jump right in. I'll have to see though. I'll youtube it lol

Tink

Smash Hero
ya dude.....kids no joke.....on a side note, we just spammed the thread for like, 5 posts each =)....every posts coubts yayuhZ.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok I updated, the PreReg List with new people.

But more importantly I updated the Tournaments Rules. Check the Main Post for changes.

I updated the Stage List for Brawl for the last time.

All the rules I have here will be copied and put alongside every station in the tournament, so people don't have to wonder and guess what are the rules and Stages allowed in that tournament.

Hopefully that helps out a lot of people and makes the matches go by faster.

Hope to see you all in 11 Days! ^_^

Scythe

Smash Master
Be sure to update me for brawl singles and doubles.
Btw anyone good that i know need a partner?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I guess whatever is good for you, I probably recommend CD, cause is much easier to do. lol

The Main Post has been updated!

See you guys next weekend! ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
OK guys I updated the Main Post I guess for the final time.

All the rules are now up to date!

Trophy Pics have been put in the made post for you all to watch what 1st place will win in a couple games.

After I talk to Game Stop today I'll know what they are offering for the top spots as well.

Hope to see you guys next weekend, and for those at the Midwest Circuit Championship, I wish you guys the best of luck! ^_^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
HE'S NOT...:mad:

:(

Yo D.K, add me to dat HDRemix if that's cool wit yha!!!

Okay tournament runners go as follows:

Brawl single and doubles - Devildigimon
Melee - Devildigimon (Unless someone else has already been assigned)
Naruto Rev 2 / Naruto EX 3 - Vayseth
TvC - Dark Kakashi (and I believe someone from MI)
HD ReMix - Devildigimon and Syxx

just wanted to post this up in case people don't know who to report to once you arrive to the venue.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
SOLID, I believe Anther might be showing up, but has not confirmed yet. So not sure. ^_^;

Devildigimon, Melee is been run by Zjiin again. I will help run TvC not sure if I will be getting help with it. And HD remix, yeah I guess that is right, and yeah I'll add you to HD Remix later.

Karibola, I'll add you later tonight.

This should be fun and maybe we will have commentary during the matches, I am working on getting that set for the tournament. It will help with the Sponsors helping in more future events. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I am looking to get commentary going on in this event, if anyone can help with setting up commentary for the matches I will really appreciate it. I am hoping to get commentary going so I can send those vids to the Sponsors and we might be getting more stuff for the future events from them. If anyone can help with that, give me a PM in here or find me on AIM: Limario24, so we can try to arrange that before the tournament on the 24th. ^_^

Also, unlike what Devildigimon posted, I would refrain from using that kind of language on the actual commentary of the videos. Since I am going to send the videos with Commentary to the Sponsors and if they are good, they will put them on their websites and we might be getting more Sponsors and more stuff from them for the future events. I have no problem with you guys making jokes and going a bit over there, just try to keep it in a way where the Sponsors won't be pulling their Sponsorships off if they watch the vids.

If you guys can help with that, it would be awesome, cause I have a few other Sponsors that are willing to Sponsor but are waiting to see how this event turns out first. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok I updated the Main Post and the PreReg list.

Game Stop is giving me 3 - $25 Gift Cards. They will be given to 3 Tourney winners.

1 - Brawl Singles
1 - Naruto Revolution 2 Singles
1 - I will hand this out to which ever TvC or HD Remix has the bigger turn out

So yeah, the feature tournaments will have a very nice pay out.
Hope people are practicing for this weekend. ^_^

EDIT:

Venue Fee has been updated. The Rules are now up to date, check Brawl for a rule on King Dedede.

If you are bringing a Set-up Tell me so I can write you down for one. At this moment I am not sure who is bringing Full Set-Ups and for which tournaments! >_<

Everyone get ready for this upcoming weekend! ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I look into it Tink. I'll see if I can get another Gift Card out of GameStop... lol

I hope Melee gets a good turn out this time though. ^_^

Also PreReg List Updated.

Vayseth

Smash Master
You should just assign the gift card to the 3rd biggest event. That's fair.

MI Crew:

Omniswell- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, TvC, EX3
SamuraiPanda- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, TvC, (Maybe EX3, Rev2)
Bowyer- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
NOJ- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Anther- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
lain-Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Vayseth- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Rev2, EX3
What's The Point- Brawl Singles, TvC, (Maybe EX3, Rev2)
Killtz- Rev2, EX3
GTFO Candy- Rev2, EX3

Maybes (we'll know by tomorrow):
Toph- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Terf- Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah true. The 3rd Gift Card will go the 3rd Biggest tournament. Not counting Brawl Doubles, cause I can't split that one. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom