• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund Dr Peepee to Smashers' Reunion(Norway): Current Status- Paying dudes back

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm pretty me and PP would have teams in the bag if he agreed to it.

BUT I'm sure there are plenty of more appealing offers than mine, not to mentioned by bad rep in teams due to a pretty shabby performance at Apex 2010 :p

VA

Smash Hero
lol.. u and pp wouldn't even get to team finals
Who are you?

I'm **** :cool: so we would

But anyway stop this talk, get PP there first and then teams with whoever. I'm fairly sure it won't be with me, and I'll be getting far either way.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
BTW, where are you flying and when? Any plans on sightseeing in Europe, just Oslo, or nothing at all? =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oslo, and I'll be arriving the day before the tourney. As much as I'd really love to sight-see, I either think I wouldn't have the time or the money to do so(plus I'm pushing my luck trying to come as it is).

Bigglestheman

Smash Apprentice
Oslo, and I'll be arriving the day before the tourney. As much as I'd really love to sight-see, I either think I wouldn't have the time or the money to do so(plus I'm pushing my luck trying to come as it is).
Get a headband and go Rambo on em.

Rock the tag USA!

Bigglestheman

Smash Apprentice
Why would he play puff?

And that tag.. so Original! XD

/End sarcasm
Did I say, "play puff"?

Let us see what I posted.
Get a headband and go Rambo on em.

Rock the tag USA!
Nowhere did I say, "play puff" ol top.
I'm saying he should wear a headband like fellow headband users like Solid Snake, Rambo, Crono, and many others.

If he agreed to this, there could be a special gift that could go his way, though I'm sure, PP would rather get donations to the trip than a boss headband.

Bing

Smash Master
Did I say, "play puff"?

Let us see what I posted.

Nowhere did I say, "play puff" ol top.
I'm saying he should wear a headband like fellow headband users like Solid Snake, Rambo, Crono, and many others.

If he agreed to this, there could be a special gift that could go his way, though I'm sure, PP would rather get donations to the trip than a boss headband.
i do believe green puff is regularly known as rambo puff.

jus sayin.

Wow... this was lulz.

I even added /end sarcasm which was missed. Anywho :)

PP. We need to play Forward Smash. Go to Impulse :)

Bing

Smash Master
Plenty of time buddy, Just start saving now? besides you're almost garunteed to get a qualifier spot, and housing we can almost garuntee aswell... its just travel and food :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL a couple people call me that. My name can be manipulated in 400 ways so I'm not surprised just one variation doesn't stick. XD

<3 you too guy

Battlecow

Play to Win
Donated 4.23 'cause the amount was annoying me

Europeans, convert that **** to dollars before donating or you may provoke the ire of OCD Smashers United.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Donated 4.23 'cause the amount was annoying me

Europeans, convert that **** to dollars before donating or you may provoke the ire of OCD Smashers United.
It's all part of Europe's plot to trick people into donating extra to get to a round number

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey PP, do you have your visa stuff all planned out? I almost couldn't get into India this summer, and that's after we bought the tickets already. Just hate to see you get screwed.

Stomps

Smash Rookie
You should come to Barcelona after the tournament!

The mediterranian sea is incredible at summer!

Plus, a fellow North Carolinian lives here.. ;)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
So someone donated to offset the 58 cents from before lol
trolls gunna donate 4.99.

Actually...I had a prepaid visa card with like 2.36 on it that I couldn't bu ynaything with. If i find it I'd be willnig to give whatever's on there at the risk of pissing off the OCD smash committee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You should come to Barcelona after the tournament!

The mediterranian sea is incredible at summer!

Plus, a fellow North Carolinian lives here.. ;)
Don't think I'll be able to stay out there very long sadly =(

Who from NC is out there???

trolls gunna donate 4.99.

Actually...I had a prepaid visa card with like 2.36 on it that I couldn't bu ynaything with. If i find it I'd be willnig to give whatever's on there at the risk of pissing off the OCD smash committee.
LOL I'd appreciate it if you did do that.

Top Bottom