• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund Dr Peepee to Smashers' Reunion(Norway): Current Status- Paying dudes back

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Should have Plank help you out considering he owes you (and many smashers) money for his own f*** up.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
everybody knows that flopmerican ways of measuring **** is ********, inconvenient and stupid. the metric system not being incorporated makes just about as much sense as not having socialized medicine and having drug companies and insurance companies controlling who gets medical care.
now lets go back to funding pp. i might chip something in, but i tend to waste money on random stuff like lego, vitamins and books. ill try though.
Quit doing a horrible job of representing Europe please. You are an idiot.

PP, did your recent winnings pay for your plane ticket? is this total up to date? You should try to attend as many tourneys as possible and get that ca$h.

Kujo~

Smash Rookie
After NWM, if you still need more, I'd be willing to donate 15-20. I'd love to see you going over to Europe to smash. =^_^=

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP, did your recent winnings pay for your plane ticket? is this total up to date? You should try to attend as many tourneys as possible and get that ca$h.
They did not, I am only counting the total donations in the thread title for now(which needs updating somewhat I'll do it in a sec), and I can only use a smallish part of my tourney winnings to pay for my flight or my parents will say I can't go and the plug will get pulled on this anyway.

I can probably only get away with putting 300$ in, and I certainly don't mind doing so but that doesn't get me to the goal yet.

Edit: Amount updated.

Kujo~

Smash Rookie
I can definitely put $20.00 to your fund. I know it's not a lot, but if I can help you get over to this tourney, then I feel like I have to. You're kind of cool and stuff. =^_^=

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Alright well it's kinda sad that this isn't doing better, because this tournament would be so hype. It pretty much pays for itself to see him go over there, so more people should start donating.

If this starts going more, I'll donate $100-150 so you all should step up and chip in some so he can go.

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah get on that peeps.

donated 52 cents. Dammit PP why do you only update when you have awful soul-crushing amounts?

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Still hoping for "$20 MM" at CW4.

Or you could tell me how to play melee for 20 minutes

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I, uh, I can't help but notice that the thread title still stands resolutely at $219.48

Throw me a bone here bro

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
I hereby give a huge tip of my Melee Spectator Hat to -ACE- if he actually comes through with that.

Another tip of the hat goes to Beat! for not putting off his own donations just because someone else just offered to cover the whole bill. That shows exactly the right mentality for getting things done, and that warrants a shoutout.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
is this a financial investment or a charity?? Can I expect a return??
LOL.

everyone keep donating. I'm not paying the full cost of the trip, but I want this to happen so of you guys help Kevin get close enough I'll probably make a considerable donation to meet the mark.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
brookman: I was planning on either giving money back to the donors from my winnings(as far as I possibly can go starting from who donated most to who donated least), or putting the money into a separate fund for traveling players. people can decide which and it doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for the experience and what makes people happy at the same time haha.

@ace: PM'ing you NOW.

@beat: thanks a ton dude! you're a good guy =)

Edit: whoever asked for a list of contributors, I can do it if more people want it. I'm not sure how many want this to be confidential and how many don't. I'm also not sure how many first and last names I can piece back with their respective gamertags but I'd do my best if that's what people wanted haha.

oh yeah and updated the title showing beat's donation

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
brookman: I was planning on either giving money back to the donors from my winnings(as far as I possibly can go starting from who donated most to who donated least), or putting the money into a separate fund for traveling players. people can decide which and it doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for the experience and what makes people happy at the same time haha.

@ace: PM'ing you NOW.

@beat: thanks a ton dude! you're a good guy =)

Edit: whoever asked for a list of contributors, I can do it if more people want it. I'm not sure how many want this to be confidential and how many don't. I'm also not sure how many first and last names I can piece back with their respective gamertags but I'd do my best if that's what people wanted haha.

oh yeah and updated the title showing beat's donation
hey PP you know i got you maan lol where do i donate at??

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's a situation I would rather not talk about for personal reasons, but yes I am.

I'll be somewhere else separate from them next semester(end of August).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd also rather not talk about being so goddamn old god damn Kevin you old ****

Wut happened to Tonberry's donation? Have you STILL not contacted him?

Top Bottom