• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Well I'm never in the finals, which with you and Ted, takes 10 years. So that's ok then.
I'll just annoy the crap out of people on my side of the bracket/in my pool. And if they don't listen to me I'll bash 'em with a bus tire.

zApollo

Smash Ace
It would be great if it finished by 6pm, but it probably wouldn't be necessary on my behalf. I'll be knocked out the brackets before then easily, providing I get out of pools lol. I'll just watch the finals on youtube.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
You're confirmed now Apolllo?
Gewd.
Also, Zelda FAILS. I swear she's the worst character ever *Points at matches today*. $lut. </Inconsequential rant>

I might pick up MK for stages I hate now.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
The only problem with picking up MK is that everyone knows the match up incredibly well so you have to actually play MK a lot or your gonna lose (unless you would beat the person with shiek anyway). Also doubt I'll be going to this tournament but I might be able to make the other one depending upon the amount of study I have done by then. Also nova we didn't get to play any friendlies last tournament :(

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Liam yeah I'm only gonna use him for stages like Frigate. H8 that stage so much.

Also yeah I need more friendlies with you. If I don't get any on 13th/you're not there, I'll probably show up again on the 20th.

SA Johns = Me and Apollo's team name.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'm gonna try using MK a bit this tourney. But only this tourney (unless it actually works). I'm not from Melbourne, so don't worry too much about it sticking. ^_^
I find Snake infinitely more fun than MK regardless. :/

Edit: No disrespect to Liam or Ricky there either. I like playing Ricky's MK, and have never played Liams.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Actually nova I have played you with MK once ages ago. I beat your snake and then you changed to olimar but MK is broken so even though I didn't know the match-up I could still win it. That was a long time ago though when my MK trash.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of Trash.... Olimar.....ugggggggggh.

Only thing I ever did with him was beat djb at my first ever tourney. I hate Olimar so much now though; he's the most boring character ever.

Also Techno, what would you know about being manly lololololol.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
DJB still *****es and moans about him.
Like "the game is gay because of olimar".

!_!
lol it's 'cause he rolls/spot dodges a lot, he always gets grabbed considering that's all I ever did with Lolimar, I think Ledge's beat him as well.

Shaya if you come to Reloaded he'll very likely show up.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i know he would, but he said he still wouldn't play singles.
Actually I think he said he wouldn't because if I do go to reloaded, tibs like made me promise I'd team with him.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
13th is no prob for me, I'll be there with a wii as per usual.

@ Liam: If you can, beat Skelter Helter on bitter and then teach me how. :(

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Don't have no more heroes 2 yet need to buy it. Also probably can't go to the tournament after this one as well, uni johns, although there is a slight possibility. I'm giving you one last chance to place well in a NSW tournament Luke as when I'm back I'll just knock you out again. WHERE YOU AT!

Zero

Smash Hero
So

Is anyone interested in Melty Blood still?

I'm trying to start a scene for it now and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to help teach them the basics of the game. At the 19th/20th tourney/any meet before then.

Top Bottom