• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
All things considered, 20th actually would work more for a lot of people.
However I can't confirm (but it is very very likely to be okay) for me to run one on the 20th tonight.

I'm really tired + have been unwell.

Either way,
CAOTIC is here on the 20th anyway, supernova will be on in sydney the 19th and 20th, and I will most likely set up a tournament at the bowling alley for the 20th.

So book for the 20th if you want, worst case scenario you get to chill out with awesomesauce CAOTIC.
Or best case scenario.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Luke said something about stealing his proposed date for Business time the second coming. But hes banned so i have to Troll for him. UUUUUUR UUUR YOU ARE ALL ********S!!!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Gah, I thought those cheap Jet Star fares were return, not 1-way.

Don't feel like spending $120 + Go to Animania + Food etc. Sorry :(

(Would rather go to Business Time 2 - already hit Sydney this year).

Nanda

Smash Ace
new message from Luke. BT will be moved if the 13th is taken, ACT guys will probably go to this instead

Nova

Banned via Warnings
...k.
Business time is in August?
I thought I saw Cao post something about that earlier, actually.

But whatever. It's all good. If it's on the 20th, I'll probably make it to boost. Not going to Squat any more so meh.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
^ Spoken like a true Smasher. I peaked during my uni years; look where it got me now!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya:
Minimising 14 days of study time to 12 or 13
Since 2008, awww yeah.

^ obviously me and toby in 30-40 years time when we reminded ourselves of liam's hypocritical move to state he is unable to attend anything due to "exam johns".
what happened to uni johns no excuses man :( Ricky and andrew can back me up here.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
What is exam?

To keep the second tourney fresh (provided you actually end up running both), maybe change doubles to another event for one of them?

Gords

Smash Champion
you could run teir tourneys on the 13th, and normal on 20th

or you could have crews on the 13th but we all know Western Sydney crew will completely obliterate any other crew.

keep doubles in my opinion for both tourneys but have tier tourney on one of them (top and mid)
this could work well if SD only holds melee on one of the tourneys, although i would like to see melee on both dates. but if not the melee free event could have doubles high and mid tiers and the other date could run as normal with singles and doubles for both games.

my 2 cents about the venue, i prefer the room upstairs where it was last time but we need to get some decent curtains for the windows.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Can everyone stop trolling saying west is better, it is just stupid. Use your brains and figure it out East ***** West, even if you guys had Ricky. But you don't since we adopted him. Also don't do mid **** tier do low tier.

Gords

Smash Champion
i would be happy with low tier as well, i mainly said mid as an example but either could work

Scabe

Successful Businessman
OMG.

This guy.

Has so much tech skill irl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9DUbSP6OH0

:O
Remember the game Tony Hawks Pro Skater? They should totally make a game based on freestyle jump rope: Billy Wildi's Freestyle Jump Tope :p

So what day is concrete 13th or 20?

If only I knew about this before I went to work, because today I went and got all the days off work that tournaments were happening and it would have been good to knock these dates off.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
wth
Return under $80 from Adelaide on the 20th flying back on the 21st.
And, I don't have to get up at like 3am both days (well, 4am, once).
That's even cheaper than the other mouldy date. <3
20th had better be it nao...Shaya is it booked?

Also, do a Turkish Oil Wrestling tourney, thx. :◎

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ugh.
No because that would remind me of Adelaide...

Anyway, I'm booking my tickets for the 20th now, because I don't want Tiger upping that price, a$$holes.
Even if there is no smash I'll go and do... things anyway.

tsitsaron

Smash Rookie
80% chance to attend both tournaments

dam uni exams

-------------------

western sydney = best

Top Bottom