• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I might be able to parcitipate for Boost since i might be going to sydney and i just have to find where it is and all the infos.

What page is all the infos on for the boost Jan 21st/22nd?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It will be where it always is (i.e. front page info other than date is sufficient).

Just deciding on whether for friday or thursday.
Hmm, well Friday is starting to look a lot more preferred.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well due to the lack of interest I forsee (i.e. no Hunter attendance?, no ACT attendance, NOTHING from the melee players), plus not many people otherwise saying they'd come, then I'll just skip it for the important one of destiny.

S.D

Smash Master
Well due to the lack of interest I forsee (i.e. no Hunter attendance?, no ACT attendance, NOTHING from the melee players), plus not many people otherwise saying they'd come, then I'll just skip it for the important one of destiny.
Yeah tbh I'd probably only come to the 31st one.

Hopefully we shall see the triumphant return of KULLA to the tournament scene :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
As I won't be doing the weekday tournament,

should "This Is It" have entry fee (non-venue) increase to $10?

I know it's more expensive for the entire day, but if I'm to rally that it's a "biggie" and increase the payouts to tied 5th place...
Also would do poolz.

If I keep it at 5 its not really possible to do payouts to 6 players though.

swordsaint

Smash Master
No. As much as a bigger pot encourages the top players, an increased entry fee to lesser players just means more money lost.

Accessible to all shaya. That's how it should be.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If you guys aren't doing the weekday tourney you should come to Melbourne for the first tourney the season :3

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Thanks for cancelling the weekday tournament you ****, now i'm going to with-hold that delicious byron bay salsa, Toby if you are in arncliffe eat it now!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So yeah. The 31st. THIS IS IT.

I can probably go.

As for entry fee, assuming doubles is free then I have no issue with the $10 entry. Otherwise keep it at $5.

Sup FTS, what's hangin bro.

Top Bottom