• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Day Sixty: Ashley Robbins and Ragna the BloodEdge

finalark

SNORLAX
Man, this reminds me of the time I ran a "best game ever" poll. In the Bioshock VS. Melee round the thread for it boiled down into a flame war.

D

Deleted member

Man, this reminds me of the time I ran a "best game ever" poll. In the Bioshock VS. Melee round the thread for it boiled down into a flame war.
I'd be interested in seeing that. Hopefully, none of the flame war stuff ever happens in this thread.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
It's because I loved participating in a similar event over predicting characters at GameFAQs and tons of people enjoy it. I decided bring it to here because I'm sure that people will enjoy giving their thoughts on how likely they think a character is and expressing how much they want the character they're rating, not to mention they get a voice on who they want to rate and predict the overall score a character get the next day. I also want this to be a place where newcomers to discussing SSB4 characters can look at this thread and learn a few things about a character's chances.

So, are you interested in being part of the Super Smash Bros. 4 discussions threads? One is about the 3DS, another is about the Wii-U.
I'm only here to participate with the external proportions. I do not research alot about games, and I wouldn't know how to contribute to the core of this entire idea. I don't mind giving out my nom's and my %'s. When it comes to pure devotion as a game debater. Thats where I fail. .-.

D

Deleted member

@Barbasol: Since decimal points are not allowed in rating how much you want a character, Mewtwo would get a five and King K. Rool would get a three.

D

Deleted member

Okay, it through me off on the front page how it was worded. But that's for the average ratings when tallied isn't it?
You cannot use decimal points in rating how much you want a character, but up to the hundreds, decimal points will be average for an indication of how much this thread in general wants a character.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay I've got a few questions.

What's with the on deck thing? The most voted on last time was K Rool and Mewtwo. Why are Roy and Toad already picked? Or do you pick the top two from EACH catagory of character?

Also, do they characters who don't get in one of the top four slots keep their votes from past rounds? Ex: Pika gest 5 votes day one, and 3 votes day two, does this mean he has 7 votes?

When writing about each character we have Likelyhood(Which deals in percentage) and Deserving(Which deals in a 1 to 5 thing), is there anything else we grade them on? I saw the word prediction? Do we predict as well?

Lastly, can we start predicting the "On-Deck" characters or does that not start tilll eight tonight?

D

Deleted member

Important edit for those who want clarification on how the system works to express how much you are for or against a character:
"Clarification Edit said:
Optionally, you can also rate how much you want the character in SSB4, but these will not be ranked and instead be put with the character (I'll rank based on how wanted the character is). While the likeliness poll applies to veterans and newcomers, this only applies to newcomers and Melee characters that were cut. These are the options:

Deserving (5)
Wanted (4)
Neutral (3)
Unwanted (2)
Against (1)

The final results will be shown for how much in general (For at least this thread) people want a character. These are what the characters could fall into once the final result is given:

Deserving (4.50-5)
Wanted (3.50-4.49)
Neutral (2.50-3.49)
Unwanted (1.50-2.49)
Against (1.00-1.49)
Okay I've got a few questions.

What's with the on deck thing? The most voted on last time was K Rool and Mewtwo. Why are Roy and Toad already picked? Or do you pick the top two from EACH catagory of character?
Day One, I picked the most nominated characters to be polled, which were King K. Rool and Mewtwo. Wanting to prevent cheating yet be able to have people predict the overall rating a character gets, the two with the second most nomination (One from Newcomer and one from Vets, in this case, Toad and Roy respectively) were placed On Deck. You can't predict how likely they are yet, but you can predict the score it gets the next day. The winner gets ten nominations, five for newcomers and five for vets (Depending on whenever or not the character is a cut Melee vet or is not a character seen almost unanimously to be guarantee a return (Lucario is an example of someone who's chances are debated. An example of one who's chances can't be predicted is Link since he's guarantee a return. Diddy Kong (solo)'s chances can be predicted because there's a chance he could pair up with Dixie Kong for example)). Now that we've gotten some On Deck candidate in (Roy and Toad), starting today, the one with the most nominations will be On Deck and be polled the day afterward (Meaning that the top candidate for nominations for veterans and newcomer will be On Deck on Day Three and polled on Day Four and so on).
Also, do they characters who don't get in one of the top four slots keep their votes from past rounds? Ex: Pika gest 5 votes day one, and 3 votes day two, does this mean he has 8 votes?
Yes they get to keep their votes. This is to ensure that every character nominated gets a chance to be polled.
When writing about each character we have Likelyhood(Which deals in percentage) and Deserving(Which deals in a 1 to 5 thing), is there anything else we grade them on? I saw the word prediction? Do we predict as well?
The only thing you can predict is likelihood, not how popular a character is. The only thing you grade them on is likelihood and how deserving a character is, nothing else.
Lastly, can we start predicting the "On-Deck" characters or does that not start tilll eight tonight?
You can predict the overall score the On Deck candidates get, but you cannot predict the likelihood of a character until the third round starts.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hello SSBFan, I noticed that Barbasol posted and rated both K.Rool and Mewtwo, is that allowed instead of using full percentages?
(i.e. 3=50%)??

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Hello SSBFan, I noticed that Barbasol posted and rated both K.Rool and Mewtwo, is that allowed instead of using full percentages?
(i.e. 3=50%)??

He rated their chances back in page two, which I implented. Because he put decimals into his want post, I rounded up his scores and will put a five for Mewtwo and three for King K. Rool for his vote, which I will average along with other scores, unless of course he wants to change it. Putting in decimals for want scores is not allowed.

If you're meaning using that number system for rating characters likeliness, I will not count it.

D

Deleted member

Poll for King K. Rool and Mewtwo officially closed. Update should be done in about half a hour, which will reveal overall scores of likeliness, put Roy and Toad up for polling, etc.. Until then, I ask for your patience.

D

Deleted member

Update: Roy and Toad, who were Day Two's On-Deck candidates will be polled today. As such, you may now rate how much you want the candidate and how likely the candidates are to appear in SSB4, but you can no longer predict the overall score. Ridley and Link are on-deck now, and as such, you can predict the overall score the character gets the next day, but not how much you want them or how likely they are.

King K. Rool has a mostly positive reaction in likeliness and popularity. Lots of people had lots of hope for his inclusion and thought he stood a good chance, although a few doubted he would be in SSB4, which leaves him at a decent 65.47%, although he was hoping for more. He was a lot more satisfied with a 4.25, which showed that many people wanted to play with him. With that said, King K. Rool ordered his crew to find ways to get him in SSB4 with one goal; to destroy the Kong family.

Mewtwo's chances were not considered very good by many people, scoring a disappointing 45.26%. While he recognized that he got a decent 3.88 on the deserving scale, he frowned at the fact that people doubted his inclusion and swore revenge in the case that he was not in SSB4.

As they left came two people, Roy and Toad. Roy was another cut Melee vet also looking to return while Toad, despite being Peach's B move, was looking forward to finally being playable. Do they stand much of a chance? Only you can decide!

Will provide analysis sometimes before the poll ends, hopefully in about two hours at best.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I forgot to do my want. I dunno if I still can but:
K Rool: 5
Little Mac: 4
Toad: 2
Roy: 1
Mewtwo: 2

Roy: 10%. With Marth, there is no real reason to bring him back. Did anyone really miss Roy to begin with?

Toad: 35%. Definitely possible but generic race+difficult moveset+other Mario reps+Peach's B=not too likely.

5 more nominations for my boy Hershel!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay, here we go:

Roy scores a 45% chance of returning
I say this because he was one of the furthest along out of the forbidden seven. He has already shown up in a Smash game, and almost showed up in Brawl. He's also popular, he has the disgusting "Roy's Our Boy" slogan that makes me barf. Now, he isn't rainbows and butterflies all the way around. He has only been in a single Fire Emblem game. He WAS cut, and now he has competition out the Yin Yang. Micaiah, Lyn, Caeda are just a few of them. They definitely are giving your, not my boy, Roy some competition. One which I'm pretty sure he will loose. How deserving he is a similar story. He just isn't as relevant as he used to be, and again he has big competition. I give him a 2 in deserving. His series has plenty of more favorable characters.

Toad gets a 65% chance from me. I'm definitely being generous. Mario is pretty much done. They have everyone they need. If they needed another person I think that they would look towards Paper Mario or Bowser Jr. Just because Bowser Jr. is more important then Toad, and Paper Mario has a whole genre he could represent. I don't need to explain why people like Toad do I? He's been in it for the long run, and pokes his head into all the spin-offs. Big whoop. He gets a 3 in deserving. I just think we don't need another Mario character.

I vote Peach x3 and Luigi x2 for the vets.

For the newcomers I vote Ashley Robbins(Trace Memory/Another Road), Hero(Magical Vacation), Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk), Tom Nook (Animal Crossing) and Jill Valentine(Resident Evil),

Done!

D

Deleted member

Hoots said:
I forgot to do my want. I dunno if I still can but:
K Rool: 5
Little Mac: 4
Toad: 2
Roy: 1
Mewtwo: 2
Your King K. Rool, Little Mac, and Mewtwo want votes do not count since the time for them to get them in has expired. Your Toad and Roy votes, on the other hand, do count.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I give Roy a solemn 12% chance: Roy was our Boy, but it was time for him to gracefully step aside. He helped to introduce the world to Fire Emblem, but that will be his only lasting impression. His game was a Japanese-only title which was mediocre at best, and the character is unlikely to return.

There are far too many more desirable Fire Emblem contenders that deserve the spot more. If another Lord were to be considered, the popular Lyndis was an assist trophy in Brawl, or Michaiah for a magic-wielding recent character, Caeda for nostalgia. Or perhaps they desire a villain, found in the enigmatic warrior of the Black Knight.

Sorry Roy, you will forever be part of Smash history, but not it's future.

Toad's gravelly voice announced his 74% chance- Toad is one of the few remaining viable Mario series options. Alongside Paper Mario and Bowser Jr, Toad has been long running, and a widely recognized gaming character. It is widely believed that there is a trinity of Paper Mario/Toad/Bowser Jr., one of which making it into the game.

---

Nom-nom-nominations.

Newcomers:
Black Knight x1
Sturm x1
Andy x3

Veterans:
Zero-Suit Samus (specifically, If not then just Samus) x3
Wolf x2

Want Levels
--------------
Roy- 2 Unwanted
Toad- 3 Neutral

Predictions
-------------
Ridley will blast in at a staggering 92% approval
Link will garner a 99%

Also, where do these number on the front page come from like Mario is #2 and etc.? Whats it all mean?

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
OK here I go.

Roy.- 70%. Many would love to see him return. He was one of the 2 original FE characters on Smash. Sadly, he was there for product placement; and some rather look for another FE character to be on the next game, specially a female character!

Toad.- 30%. I know he is not a generic Toad, but I doubt they would let him into the roster, as he has that stigma that he looks like the rest of the mushroom people, to the point other 2 "Toads" were the playable ones on NSMBW than himself!

Nominations:

Newcomers
Sophitia Alexandra x3
Sabrina (From Pokemon fighting with her own psychic powers) x2

Veterans
Fox x3
Jigglypuff x2

Personal wants:
Toad 3 neutral
Roy 4 wanted

D

Deleted member

Barbasol said:
Ridley will blast in at a staggering 92% approval
Link will garner a 99%
Link is considered a shoe-in by almost everyone. You cannot predict him. The Ridley prediction does count, thought.

Also, I will count Zero Suit Samus as separate.
Barbasol said:
Also, where do these number on the front page come from like Mario is #2 and etc.? Whats it all mean?
Could you clarify what you mean? I'm not understanding what you're saying and I don't remember putting Mario down at #2.

Roy

Regardless of whenever or not Roy has unique move set potentials, I highly doubt Sakurai will bring him back as an unique player. Let's face it, a clone is a clone and he's a clone that should not make an appearance back in SSB4 as a playable character. I am Against his inclusion due to the likelihood he would be a Marth's/Ike's clone.

I heavily doubt that we will ever see Roy back as a playable character and for good reasons. Let's remember that he was cut from Brawl's roster, already making his chances less then likely. Unlike Mewtwo, he is completely irrelevant, having not appeared in a game since 2002 whereas Mewtwo has at least continued to appear in Pokemon games. This wouldn't be so bad, but the fan demands for Roy returning is not very high and I do not see many people clamoring for his return unlike Mewtwo. There are also more relevant reps that could be the third Fire Emblem rep instead of Roy, such as Micaich, Lyn, and Caeda, all of which are at least slightly relevant, so Roy has a lot of competition to face to be playable again and I doubt the first thing on Sakurai's mind is to revive an irrelevant Fire Emblem lord like him (He only got a sticker in Brawl). Further hurting him was that he was a full clone of Marth. Considering that the only unique character removed was Mewtwo, I'm pretty sure that aside from maybe Pokemon, if Sakurai is going to remove characters, he's going to remove clones, which also contribute to him getting the boot. If brought back, he will probably be a lugified clone of Marth at best and I find it pointless to bring back clones.

The only reason why he has a chance is because he had Forbidden Seven data and was the second closest to being complete. Even so, with the likelihood he would be at least a lugified clone of Marth, I don't think Roy will ever be considered again as a playable character.

20%.

Toad

I was initially against his inclusion, but this was more of me being too worried about Peach's B move. With that fear gone, knowing that there are other Toad's that can take The Toad's place, I move him up to Neutral. While I won't be supporting his inclusion, as I find Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario much more interesting, I'd be okay if he was the fifth rep. I am Neutral on him.

For likelihood, Toad is a significant character in the Mario universe, having appeared in nearly every Mario game since 1985. He is very, very relevant and even if I prefer Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario, has potentials to be a very unique character. He is also one of the Top Two candidates for a fifth Mario character in Japan, neck-in-neck with Paper Mario and considering that Sora Ltd. will more likely listen to popularity in Japan then other places, I can see the team doing something that has never been done before; make a move set different to make another character playable.

However, Toad is by no means a likely addition. First off, we need to take into account "what if America/Europe/Australia" get polls like Japan did in Brawl? Bowser Jr. is the most popular candidate outside of Japan and if he takes worldwide popularity into account, this shoots up his chances and bring down Toad's chances. There's also the fact that Toad is Peach's B move. It should be relatively easy to switch Toad with Toadette/Toadsworth and make Toad playable, but Toad has been relegated to Peach's B move in Melee and Brawl. This gives me the feeling that Sakurai may have no intentions in ever making Toad playable, which if that is the case, destroy's all hope for a playable Toad.

Toad can go either way. He could either make his debut as a playable character this game or remain as Peach's B move. In order to get a better idea of his chances, we'll have to see Peach's DOJO update to see whenever or not his chances goes up or are totally destroyed.

50%

Nominate (Veterans):
Peach (x5)

Nominate (Newcomers):
Mega Man (x1)
Ray (Custom Robo) (x1)
Victini (x1)
Starfy (x1)
Saki Amamiya (x1)

For Ridley, I am predicting a 78.56%.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Please correct me if I'm wrong with any rule.

Roy

Yeah, his game is Japan only, he only was in Melee to advertise his game and has been cut of Brawl. This at first is a strong evidence that he won't come back in Smash 4.

However, it is possible that he was only cut because of time (The folder with his name is a strong evidence) and cut characters may return. Who knows what's inside Sakurai's head? :bee:

55%.

Toad

His appearance in New Super Mario Bros. Wii (and the incoming NSMB Mii) as a playable character boosted his chance to appear in a significant amount. Peach's Neutral B could be easily replaced and he would have a different moveset if he uses the powerups from NSMB Wii games.

65%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nominate (Veterans):
Ness (x3)
Lucas (x2)

Nominate (Newcomers):
Mega Man (x1)
Phoenix Wright (x2)
Zoroark (x2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal wants:
Toad 2
Roy 4

D

Deleted member

Lightosia said:
Toad 2,4
Roy 4,4
Not sure what those two extra four's are there for.

You also have the option to predict Ridley's overall score the next day and if your prediction of Ridley's score is the closest, you win five nominations for nominating newcomers, although you don't have to do this.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Roy- 10%
FOR
-Previously appeared in Melee.
-Second most completed of the Forbidden Seven.
AGAINST
-Clone of Marth.
-Only appeared in one Japan-only game.
-Was cut from Brawl to begin with.
-Has to compete with alternate Fire Emblem reps Lyn, Micaiah, Black Knight, and Caeda, all of whom are more requested.

Toad- 65%
FOR
-Popular among fans.
-Appears in almost all Mario games.
AGAINST
-Lack of moveset potential.
-Already appears as Peach's B attack.
-Has to compete against Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario who are both also popular and have better moveset potential.

Nominations
Newcomers: Bowser Jr. [x2], Paper Mario [x2], Caeda
Veterans: Toon Link, Lucario, Wolf, Falco, Lucas

Kantrip

Kantplay
Toad: 75% - I think Toad has about the same chance as K. Rool at this point, being 3/4. He has shown that he has a following, he is relevant and he has moveset potential, the only problem is his competition from other Mario characters and the amount of people who argue against him due to being "generic" or "boring", or whatever the new argument is nowadays. Deserving.

Roy: 10% - Bringing back a boring clone that was cut from Melee would be pointless, really. Ike has a lot more depth as a character, anyways, and there are other Fire Emblem characters. Roy was just advertisement, anyways. Do not want.

5 votes for Ganondorf.
5 votes for Junior.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Roy - 20%. There are more deserving FE characters. He's been cut, I think his time in Smash is done. 1.5 deserving

Toad - 50%. He's popular enough to make people want him, but he is a softy at heart. I don't see him as a fighter, but that doesn't stop Sakurai. He could go either way, as much as I don't want him to. 3 on deserving because he is such a popular Nintendo character

my 5 nominations for Vets will go to Samus
my 5 newcomers will be Geno, Medusa, Krystal, Saki, Issac

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Roy - 15% (Other then Melee he has had only 2 cameo apperances since his game came out, clone, outshined by his father who is the least popular of the 3 FE7 main characters)

Toad - 35% (a side character like Tingle, most of his moves would come from Mario spin-offs which I think should go to more deserving Mario characters, not really a fighter, better as an assist trophy, is already used as Peach's N-Special)

Nominations:
N: Caeda x2, Issac, Zoroark, Mii,
V: Pokemon Trainer, Ike x2, Wolf, Jigglypuff,

GreenMachine

Smash Rookie
Roy - 15% Unless there's some groundswell of fan support for Roy I'm unaware of -- and I'll admit I'm not an expert on the Fire Emblem series -- the only real factor for Roy's inclusion is his previous inclusion in Smash. Of those cut last time around Mewtwo would be the first added, and even his chances are far from clear. I suppose I'd personally give Roy a 2 out of 5, I'm not actively against his inclusion but I don't really have any desire to see him back.

Toad - 55% I'm assuming there will be at least one new Mario rep this time around (which I'm more than okay with) and Toad is one of the more prominent characters not yet featured. He would have to fight off other potential reps like the obvious Paper Mario and Bowser Jr. as well as potential left-field characters such as Waluigi or even something like Birdo. If I had to guess I would assume that of that group Toad probably has the broadest familiarity with the general public which is why I'm giving him a slight edge. He would have to overcome questions about moveset and Peach's B but I feel that such issues can be overcome if the development team decides he's the guy they want. Personally I'd rate Toad a 5 out of 5 in terms of personal preference. I was a big fan of Toad as a kid, usually playing as him in the Mario spin off titles and Super Mario Brothers 2 and I suppose that affection hasn't totally faded away.

As to nominations:

For New Characters: Tom Nook X 1, Mii X 1, Simon Belmont X 1, Bomberman X 1, Paper Mario X 1

Veterans: Samus X 3, Ness X 1, Luigi X 1.

Hope this is in the correct format!

OmegaXXII

Sorry I'm late! Too many fireworks :D
Okay here goes:

Roy: 15.99% (Very Unlikely)

Alright first off let me explain my reasoning behind my decision.

Roy was put in Melee as a clone for Marth which was dissapointing, anyway the reason that he even got considered and included was because he had an upcoming game that was to be released in Japan which was FE6 at the time Melee was released, which means Sakurai only included him to sort of advertise the series as well as to promote the character, not because he truly deserved a spot like Marth.

Now on to Brawl, too much of a dissapointment, he was axed and cut from the Smash series which indeed proved that he wasn't taken as a serious candidate as well as his game had already came out and was no longer being advertised for Smash, plus Ike being the new Lord and having 2 new games at the time of Brawl's development surely killed and shattered his inclusion.

Now,why I believe he may have a slim chance is simply because he had data within Brawl's disc, and was part of the "Forbidden 7" meaning that at some point during development he was definetly considered to return, Keven with Sakurai knowing about Ike, but ultimetly was dropped in favor of Ike who was the new lord.

Overall I really don't see him coming back knowing two things, if Nintendo were to release a brand new FE sometime during SSB4 develoment, the new lord would probably get priority since he Sakurai may want to advertise the series, just like Roy before him, the other reason is that even if we don't get a new lord Ike would most certaintly take Priority seeing that he is the current lord plus his recent game coming out on the Wii, if Sakurai has to make a decision I'd say he'll most likely look and consider a starter from Smash, which in FE's case would be Ike, or perhaps another character could possibly be considered such as Caeda or The Black Knight, Marth has absolute priority.

Verdict: Against

Toad:: Marginal ( 61%)

Alright, I feel that Toad had a chance as a character, why? Well not only is he one of Nintendo's greatest known characters alongside Mario, but also one of the biggest, most popular characters in the series, not to mention of the most demanded characters around. I feel that if Sakurai is going to look at the Japan market for an opinion Mario characters, I believe that Toad willost definetly be one of the more popular choices alongside Bowser Jr. And Paper Mario. Toad has also had his series of games including Wario Woods and of course SMB2 and The New SMB Wii.

But I also feel that his chances aren't going to be so good because Sakurai has already established him as a neutral B move for Peach in both Melee and Brawl, due to this; I feel that Sakurai may not want to remove the already established Peach move, plus I believe Sakurai may consider Bowser Jr. Or Paper Mario due to the fact that they both have played a more prominent role and are also just, if not more popular than Toad, not to mention, they've never been incorporated in any way so it leaves Sakurai to think of an ideas for unique unlike Toad who he may only see as a simple B move, plus I feel Toad lacks move potential, he has some but I don't think Sakurai will even bother so much.

Overall, I feel that he definetly has a chance for a roster shot, looking at demand and popularity in Japan is what's going to increas his chances, I believe he could also be adjusted to and be promoted from being a simple B move to an actual character such as Charizard for example, I believe Sakurai will at least consider him, but I don't think his chances are as high as Bowser Jr. Or Paper Mario's.

Verdict: Neutral

:phone:C

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Roy: 42%

Little hard for me to think will he be included, he has lived his times, so unless we get him by fanservice and with his own moveset,I highly doubt it.

But don't worry Roy, even if you don't get in, you will be always a Smash Brother. *Sniff*

*Brofists for Roy*

I say he's Wanted. (4)

Toad: 78%

The reason why I want him is he's one of the most original, longrunning Mario-characters. If they would just concentrate on Toad's skills like superhuman strength and speed, along taking inspiration from his appearances like Wario's Woods, he would have moveset potential easily.
Besides, I'd take Toad over any other excessively numbered Mario-characters any day, he's IMO most original and deserving, walking in the same borderline as Mario, Bowser, Peach and Luigi.
And if Toad gets in, we don't need anymore Mario-characters, as I think he representates Mario-series with rest of Mario-characters is Smash already well for old Mario-fans and new Mario-fans alike.

The only thing that hurts his chances is that he's being Peach's B-move.

I say he's Deserving! (5)

Now for nominations:

Newcomers:

3x Lip
2x Saki

Veterans:

x2 Diddy Kong
x2 King Dedede
x1 Luigi

D

Deleted member

Roy is 20%. He's a promotional clone that was taken out of Brawl. That being said, he was allegedly supposed to be in Brawl, so he has a mild chance.

Toad is a 5%. Despite having appeared since Super Mario Bros., the Toads are still a generic race of mushroom people. Members of the species have been playable in two of the platformers, and one was featured as the main character in a spin-off, but Yoshi, another generic species from the same universe, happened to spawn a fairly successful spin-off series, something Toad can't live up to. Long story short, Toad isn't nearly important enough to be playable.

Also, it would be weird to see Toad jumping around with those tiny feet.

D

Deleted member

I would heavily advise in trying to predict the scores of Ridley the next day. If you are the closest, you will win five more newcomers nominations.
SOLID said:
I vote Geno.
Are these nominations for Geno? If so, how many nominations do you have?

OmegaXXII

Okay, here are my nominations for the day:

Newcomers:

•The Black Knight (2x)
•Caeda (1x)
•Ray Mk (1x)
•Lip (1x)

Veterans:

•Pikachu (3x)
•Ganondorf (2x)

I only chose those two because I want to get them out of the way, seeing as Link is already "on-deck" right?

I would heavily advise in trying to predict the scores of Ridley the next day. If you are the closest, you will win five more newcomers nominations.
So Can I predict the likelyhood of his overall result? What about Link?

Here is my prediction as a whole:

Ridley: (95%)
Link: (100%)

NOTE: These are NOT my personal predictions, just next day.

D

Deleted member

OmegaXVII said:
So Can I predict the likelyhood of his overall result? What about Link?
You can only predict Ridley's overall score for the next day today. Link is considered by almost everyone to be a given for SSB4, so no need to predict his chances if he is for sure getting in. Ridley we can't be so sure about, which is why all newcomers can be predicted.

Adding nominations of yours now...

OmegaXXII

You can only predict Ridley's overall score for the next day today. Link is considered by almost everyone to be a given for SSB4, so no need to predict his chances if he is for sure getting in. Ridley we can't be so sure about, which is why all newcomers can be predicted.

Adding nominations of yours now...
I thought as much, it makes sense to do so, well thanks for letting me know anyway.

finalark

SNORLAX
Toad - 2% (he's already used in one of Peach's attacks and I can't see him having a particularly interesting moveset)

Roy - 15% (The only reason why he was in Melee was to promote a FE game that had just come out in Japan at the time, and I would rather that we didn't have any clones in SSB4)

Top Bottom