• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS ARE UP!!!---XIF Is Fat (XIF3) Third Clash! A SEFL Event (Nov. 24)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so I just go the plane tickets for my trip down to Florida yesterday. coming wednesday mid afternoon and leaving sunday early early morning.

Because my flight is at like 8 AM, i'm probably gonna have to leave my house at like 6 AM to get there anyway... meaning i'm considering making this a tournament/STD (Smash Til Dawn)

depends on certain variables but yeah.

Also, this isnt entirely necessary, but it'd be appreciated if you can, I have other sources but since I need to go practically right after the tournament... is anyone going near or past the Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood airport and do they wanna take me there? We can smash all night after my tournament and then afterwards maybe drop me off on your way back home anyone who lives east of me like off of I-595 it shouldnt be too far out of your way and it'd be mad convenient but if no one cant thats cool.

BTW

smashfest soon as I touch ground in FL on wednesday (around 5 PM)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i MAY come to this.....
perhaps....
chances are....

who am i teamin wit?

*EDIT*
i like how nickriddle is on the setups list but not the attendace list

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So yeah, I'm not coming to this Xif, 'cuz I'm a CFL nub. And FSU and UF are playing that day. College rivalry > Smash (but only just barely). I'm sure the tournament will still manage to be awesome without me, though. Go to Pound 3!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
jamieC: yeah door fee is 20 bucks, 15 of which go into the pot, 5 towards mom funds. This is to be paid as soon as you enter the door. If you want to talk about a way we can compromise, send me a PM with some sort of reason and i'll consider.

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
Who wants to $2 M.M my evil kirby? Exception to Linguini. You cant ever fight my kirby again. Dont feel bad. Shiz wiz had the same fate against my kirby. He looked depressed. lol

somedude123

Smash Ace
he can be pretty fat sometimes ;). i think i should be able to go up until 8pm, see you guys there =D.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
WOOT! I should definitely be able to go to this. If I do go I can bring a TV. I should have confirmation by tomorrow or something. Somebody mightve already asked this but im kind of too lazy to go through the whole thread - wats the additional 5 bucks going to? Just curious. Also I only want to go if i get to smoke DOODAH out. And what the hell is this midnight dodgeball i keep hearing about??

Top Bottom