• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Valhalla Smash Tournament Thread. Valhalla resumes October 1st!

Eagle

Smash Lord
No I do IB, so the timetable is different. Did bio yesterday and today. Doing maths tomorrow/friday. Yes dandy is a semi-ish good thing. Hope legal studies went well, saw the other SACE boys walking into that this morning.
Ah yeah, I also have maths tomorrow. And by friday, do you mean next friday? 'Cause thats when I do my other maths exam too.

Legal studies went pretty well, thankfully. Probably my best exam of the four. How did bio go?

Anyways, Ace and I are partnered, Nova. :) I hear Grim is lookin' for someone. Or maybe Jamage. Either way I'm sure it will be interesting.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Yeah I don't have a partner, obviously since Apollo isn't going.
I'll team with Eagle or someone.

Also my Snake says ALL SA MK's are scrubs.
Get d-throwed, repeatedly people (except people with UHG gettup attacks, stupid ZSS). <3

Edit: And if anyone is semi-on-my-way (Salisbury/Paralowie) to the venue I could do drop offs and such.

No further than 10k/m out either way, though.
Eagle is going with Aces.
Team with me, I'm better than Jamage anyway xD

Yah Ghost, I hate her items she spawns at the start. I am poor at avoiding them with a lot of characters xD.

SethT

Smash Ace
naw I <3 ZSS. Shes funs as to play.

Ghost, you play falco? Easy win :3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Grim, if we lose a match (lol), just pick MK and play like you do with Jiggs but remember you have broken ground options.

And Up-B has a purpose.
'And Down-B is more broken.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Grim, if we lose a match (lol), just pick MK and play like you do with Jiggs but remember you have broken ground options.

And Up-B has a purpose.
'And Down-B is more broken.
well ghostbone will play mk in doubles at least ima play martha with him

Eagle

Smash Lord
Guys, don't play to win.. play for fun. :) You guys should go double Ganon for the lols.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
lol, I'll probably use Olimar not MK for doubles

We should all just use CF on Big Blue:awesome:

Edit: Though......Ganon is viable with bananas :D (Diddy + Ganon team FTW)

Ghostbone

Smash Master
XD, unfortunately there is no extendeeerrr in PAL.
But do you really want to face my dedede with Samus? :p

zApollo

Smash Ace
Doubles should really be played for lolz, both teams should be olimar. An all olimar match would be amazing.

Or iceclimbers
Or link
Or didddy with nanas

Or maybe just ganon.

zApollo

Smash Ace
The first minute would be incredibly chaotic with the suit pieces, who could possibly dodge them all?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Samus + Ganon sounds good.
Or even Sheik depending on my mood.
Don't need to be Snake every match.

btw if these neck cramps are this bad on Sat, I'll go, but I won't enter singles.
Legit johns.

zApollo

Smash Ace
So Nova, what time will you start Val this saturday? Got a timetable yet?

If it ends up that you cant attend then we need a backup.

And please, this time we should have at least 3 setups. They provide around 4- tellies so can some people please bring a wii and a copy of brawl, as well as any controllers they have for the other guys at the LAN.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I'll bring a wii along with a copy of brawl and melee if need be, but I don't have any extra controllers. So other people with have to bring more of those.

SethT

Smash Ace
I'll enter-
Same with my mate Aaron. For now seed him the same as you would me then give the final verdict when you seem him play. We're about even but he's never been to a tournament.
My bro will probs as well :3

I'll bring my wii.
-Jamage, please bring my brawl CD.
-Grim, bring my phone or your immanent death awaits.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Alright, so far I have Aaron, Aces, Grim and Ghostbone. Will your friend be entering GB?

Stage list is:
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Dream Land (N64)
Final Destination

Pokemon Stadium
Brinstar
Kongo Jungle (N64)
Rainbow Cruise

SethT

Smash Ace
While I remember.

My Ex's little bro is rocking up to check out smash. He wanted me to teach him so I told him to rock up on Saturday. He'll have no idea about anything but I hope to develop him into a little smash machine. If I come up and introduce you to a little blonde kid, tis who it is.

OH and guess what character he wants to play :D
He doesn't know what a tier list is btw nor has he ever heard of one. Nor was he influenced by me in any way shape or form.

Yeah Eagle... its tearing at my soul now. Sucks when all the women are like "Hey I sent you a REALLY important text, did you get it?"

Which means, I have a easy way for you too earn brownie points which can be cashed in later, please help.

...bit of a kick in the balls

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Not another Meta Knight D:
hypocritical i know D:, ban him :p
why couldn't you have just convinced him that ike is the best character and that his forward smash is unavoidable? XD

Top Bottom