• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Can't they, like, release a patch to remove that limitation? Or is there something technical stopping them?

Either that or they're STILL seriously deluded thinking it'll promote tactical discussion between players.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
lol @ this: Infinity Ward thought that they could pull through something tactical, right? lololol
They designed this to promote cooperation amongst team members.

Can't they, like, release a patch to remove that limitation? Or is there something technical stopping them?

Either that or they're STILL seriously deluded thinking it'll promote tactical discussion between players.
Yes, they can. They just refuse to. I love hearing racism, sexism and homophobes on XBL when I play online!

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hey guys, how is it going? Feel like I've neglected the PC a bit, though aside from breeding I'm nothing particular special. Working 20~30 hours a week has me busy, and I'm Rank 940,000 in Maplestory. Still beating games though (very slow rate XD) and what not. I'm still really excited for SS, and I think after I beat the four games I have right now I'm going to finish Metroid Prime Trilogy and SS.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and that whats your guys(who work) worst experience.

Yesterday, I had a frontline girl at the restraunt I work at purposely tell me the wrong thing to make twice to get me in trouble. le-sigh.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Feel like I've neglected the PC a bit, though aside from breeding I'm nothing particular special.
Rubbing it till it bleeds aren't ya buddy.

Yesterday, I had a frontline girl at the restraunt I work at purposely tell me the wrong thing to make twice to get me in trouble. le-sigh.
lol, I demand a full story.

Yeah I went through the same thing when I worked to help my family out. Keep it up Shimmy

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I work at a warehouse of a cabinet-making company.

One day, I had to move the contents of an entire isle to another isle. By hand. A few hundred three-pound cabinet doors.

rockem7

Smash Ace
So I bought a thing of Pokemon cards that came with two HS Unleashed packs, a DP Stormbringer (or something) pack, and a Holo Latias. The significant things included Kingdra, Holo Regigigas, Holo Roselia, and Holo Roserade. I also got a Teddiursa and Ursaring, and Plusle and Minun. It also came with a coin that has Jirachi and Skymin on it. :3

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Didn't Ash cross-dress into a maid outfit in an anime episode? Maybe I'm just blanking...

Also, new avi. I just wish Electrode was as intimidating in the poke metagame as the pic.
(I'm also thinking of changing my avatar [and location] every other day, and maybe include a voting system, if I'm bored)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Fixed it for ya.

At least Commando isn't used too often. Ninja and other third tier perks are used quite a bit...
Are you joking me? Most people I run into online in MW2 use that stupid perk to halo sword lunge me from 50 feet away. I wouldn't mind commando so much if you could actually kill them when they're in mid-lunge and if they reduced the range considerably.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Didn't Ash cross-dress into a maid outfit in an anime episode? Maybe I'm just blanking...
Actually more than once, but each time it was against his will. lol

I think it's happened in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.
Don't forget Ashley. Some pretty ridiculous circumstances in all those cases too.

Also, new avi. I just wish Electrode was as intimidating in the poke metagame as the pic.
(I'm also thinking of changing my avatar [and location] every other day, and maybe include a voting system, if I'm bored)
Pssh, I could give you an insect that was scarier. Look at his cute widdle face!

*squelch*

UberMario

Smash Master
Don/t forget Ashley. Some pretty ridiculous circumstances in all those cases too.
Yeah, but he was talking about maid outfits, not crossdressing in general. (Though the only other time not-maid related that Ash crossdressed other than the one where he goes to battle Erika was in Hoenn[ because May told him it would be easier to direct if she wasn't the actor too. lol])

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Yeah, but he was talking about maid outfits, not crossdressing in general. (Though the only other time not-maid related that Ash crossdressed other than the one where he goes to battle Erika was in Hoenn[ because May told him it would be easier to direct if she wasn't the actor too. lol])
Oh rite. *is foolish*

I want to see Fuel_'s reaction to my avi. I'll take a picture if he freaks out.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Rubbing it till it bleeds aren't ya buddy.

lol, I demand a full story.

Yeah I went through the same thing when I worked to help my family out. Keep it up Shimmy
Iunno, the girl is a freak. She talks to herself, and she never leaves me alone. She scratched my back a few days ago and asked if I liked it. It's very creepy, and honestly, it scares me. The managers just say to ignore her, and one day, I kinda told her to leave me alone.

Next thing I know, she did that. It sucked too, because I'm trying so hard to make the food fast for drivetime and what not, and I just got the hang of it. The managers (who really are not mad) went from "Oh my you're doing great" to "whats wrong with you" x_X But oh well, I'm getting there.

I like it there, my gf works there too now, we get good money (1.2k/month once shes done with training, sometimes more, never less)

What sucks is:

-450 to help them
-150 for insurance
-150 for my girlfriends weird health food

Bam down to 450.

Then, I need:
~400 to fix car.
~700 or so for a okay laptop
~100 for a mattress (dont ask , lol)
~100 for a fridge (again, dont ask)
~350 for a TV (personal reequest)

The 1.2k starts next month so.... thats 4 months, 1.8k by the end of the year.

1.8k Excess minus all that is, 16.5k

Boom, 1.5k money to go on dates and such with for the rest of the year.

That's particularly bad, I'm not complaining really, but some people are so fortunate to be wealthy.

Oh and then in January I start college, which means -30k in Debt and I start a Savings (300/month), so that goes down to 150 excess/month. XD Life's great, right?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
It sucked too, because I'm trying so hard to make the food fast for drivetime and what not, and I just got the hang of it. The managers (who really are not mad) went from "Oh my you're doing great" to "whats wrong with you" x_X But oh well, I'm getting there.

I like it there, my gf works there too now, we get good money (1.2k/month once shes done with training, sometimes more, never less)
I debated whether I should take the offer from a fast food restaraunt over a grocery store.

How's working in fast food service? I might share/compare my experience at Dominick's (a localized Safeway supermarket)

Tacel

Smash Lord
Okay, so I am going to get a name change once I get premium. I don't play much as Lucario anymore so...
I kind if want to keep the TAL, so I could just be Tal.
Or I could be Sandslasher.
Which should I do/is there a character minimum?

rockem7

Smash Ace
You should change your name to TheAngryLorax. Or not, it's up to you. And I would use TAL instead of just Tal. Sandslasher sounds alright if you want a complete change, but personally I don't really like it as much.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
You should change your name to TheAngryLorax. Or not, it's up to you. And I would use TAL instead of just Tal. Sandslasher sounds alright if you want a complete change, but personally I don't really like it as much.
NO ***** NO. THE LORAX IS SO MY THING.

caps

Tacel

Smash Lord
Alright. I'll just change it to TAL. Thanks.
Make sure that when you get Premium you set your custom title to "Ability / Nature". :)
Okay. :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
Everyone in the PokeCenter should get Premium, but not a namechange. Seriously.
But I wanna change my name. :O Seriously, I have no idea how I came up with this name. But I wouldn't change it drastically. Just change it to Xace.

Btw, I call Run Away as my ability.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nah, don't be silly, Rockem. My parents just think it's ridiculous to spend money with pretty much no serious gain to them. They look at college and are like QQ.

The color is fine.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Nah, don't be silly, Rockem. My parents just think it's ridiculous to spend money with pretty much no serious gain to them. They look at college and are like QQ.

The color is fine.
I didn't mean a full year, but I could get you 6 months or something if you want. :p

And dang it, I'm kind of considering color posting. >.< Thoughts?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Go for it, color posting is fun, plus you can easily find you posts.

I'll get a 3month Premium once my Debit Card comes in the mail, all you need to do is set up PayPal and you can get premium, right?

Anyone think I should shorten my username?

Think I might do Vital Spirt/Quirky

rockem7

Smash Ace
Anyone think I should shorten my username?

Think I might do Vital Spirt/Quirky
I kind of like your name the way it is, but ultimately it's up to you of course. If anything, possibly take the "The" out?

I thought you had to get Premium through PayPal? And my parents would know and then I would be in a situation which would be uncomfortable.
Which is why I'm buying for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom