• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'm getting the GameStop pre-order, since I actually use X-23. Doesn't make me want the M.O.D.O.K. costume any less.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
****ing FChamp is my idol when it comes to Dorm. Lol. Teleport mindgames all dai. "BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!"

And yeah, Lyth, I know. It's just...dat new artwork. :3

What do you guys think of the new aerial exchange mechanic? I'm a little on the fence about it.

Smooth Criminal

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I hope lei lei isn't *** this time around.

I was planning on the pendulum, orbs **** with strider before the game came out and well, the plan got ****ted on.

I still don't think it'll work now that Striders in the game and Lei Lei will get some buffs.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hope lei lei isn't *** this time around.

I was planning on the pendulum, orbs **** with strider before the game came out and well, the plan got ****ted on.

I still don't think it'll work now that Striders in the game and Lei Lei will get some buffs.
I heard something about her being slightly faster, hopefully there's more buffs than just that.
If they at least make her pendulum similar to Vampire Savior, I'll be happy.

Top Bottom