• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico POUNDs the 4 Corners (Abq, NM December 12th)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
$10 per team plz :)

i work at walmart, money is scarce as it is.... gotta save up for pound :)

edit: unless i don't enter teams... then i don't care what the price is...

speaking of which, i need a teamate! lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dear Neil,

SHUT THE **** UP.

Love,
Sinz

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dear right hand,

I missed you baby. Why did you walk out on me last night. Call me.

David

Dear GG7,

If Paul does not show up and Neil bails on you, I would team with you if you wanted. Your call tho.

David

Dear Dalila,

Hey there Dalila whats it like in New York City? I'm a 1000 miles away but tonight you look so pretty...

David

So all seriousness. I'm kinda strapped for cash. But I'll still be here =]

Edity: (yes I meant edity)

Dear Sinz,

You a great guy at tellin Neil to shut the f up. And Imma let you finish. But Kyle is the best there ever was.

David

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dear David,

Why. Why? Why did you lie to me? Why? Why? Why? I loved you for all these years and you tell me it was your brother? Why? Why? Why?

Sinz

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dear Nolan,

You ****ing suck.

Sinz

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
by the way i called neil a who re. stupid cencorshuip and me being too lazy to censor dodge :p

Dear Sinz,

You mean you didn't love me!?!? i hate you!!!

...please still be with me?

if not it's ok, I'm still looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed. Oh no it feels like forever, but no one ever tells you that forever feels like home when you're sitting all alone under Sinz bed. Woahoah

Dear Utah,

You guys are alright but NM is better

Sincerely Kyle

Dear Colorado,

you guys fell off the face of the earth save a few of you. the 3 other corners have all surpassed you. too bad.

-Kyle

Dear AZ,

you have Axe, Tai, a big black dude, Rob, Fowo, and many other awesomes. <3 you guys. But NM is still better. not at melee, but at everything else (besides being green, you got us there).

Love,
Kyle

Dear NM,

<3

-Kyle

Dear me,

go outside already.

-you

:link:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dear Isac,

Fired up was a one night stand. I thought you had left me forever. Yet, you came back. I am sorry, I love you man. You are my one and only.

Sinz

Dear Kyle,

I love you man. You are my one and only. You are the most handsome man to have ever slept under my bed.

Sinz

Dear David,

Can you get me some medicine? I am dying up and here and am sick. I love you man. You are my one and only.

Sinz

Dear Utah,

Can we do something? Ever? I am getting ****ing bored here.You aren't my one and only.

Sinz

Dear Johns,

Less Erich.

Sinz

Dear Dekar,

Needs moar peanuts. Thanks for helping me out all those times. I love you man. You are my one and only.

Sinz

KC: If I can come, which I'm pretty sure I can, then I can bring:

1 T.V. (maybe 2)
1 Gamecube
1 Wii
1 copy of Brawl and Melee both

Does that help? I'll let you know as soon as I figure out my work schedule next week if I can be there...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Dear AZ,

you have Axe, Tai, a big black dude, Rob, Fowo, and many other awesomes. <3 you guys. But NM is still better. not at melee, but at everything else (besides being green, you got us there).

Love,
Kyle
how come i'm never on these lists? you think i'm not good enough or something?

tekkie

Smash Master
okay so i am probably gonna bus/train up there.

-if i stay at my house up there i would need a way to get to the actual tournament.
-i could also crash at someone elses house if we have available housing but i would need a way to get to their house from the train station in downtown ABQ

im planning on getting there at about 7:30 on friday and leaving around 12:30 on sunday.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
This is a message directed at those who may be sleeping at my house over Friday night (e.g. Darklink):

Unfortunately, I'm attending a mandatory training session in the afternoon for nearly 5 hours or so (11:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.), which cuts directly in the middle of Saturday, Dec. 12 :(
It would be more efficient for those who were planning to house with me to CONTINUE AS PLANNED - my house and parents ****, so we can enjoy a fruitful Friday evening.

OPTION A: I could drive the AZ folks to the tourney just around 11:00 a.m. (my car fits 5 including me), then driving to the tourney after 4:00 p.m. However, considering the 3 TVs I'm taking to the tourney, I would prefer somebody else pick it up around 11:00 a.m. near me (the best example being Zack) and go to the tourney from there.

OPTION B: My mom could drive both me and the AZ folks at 11:00 a.m. to our respective places. Afterwards, my mom'll go back home and load the car with all the equipment and pick me up from the training session and we'll arrive around 4. The issue with this one is that the tourney is short of valuable equipment for the early, important hours.

OPTION C: I could recruit a second car and it wouldn't be hard, but to me and the recruitee, option A seems more feasible for everyone.

Tekkie, I could house you. If I do, option A seems even better since AZ will bring 3 peeps (tentatively) and with option B, 6 people can't fit in one car.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dear David,

Can you get me some medicine? I am dying up and here and am sick. I love you man. You are my one and only.

Sinz

Dear Utah,

Can we do something? Ever? I am getting ****ing bored here.You aren't my one and only.

Sinz

Dear Johns,

Less Erich.

Sinz
These mase me laugh pretty hard.

does this mean you're not entering doubles?
He probab;y won't be able to. My recommendations: TEAM WITH TWIN A!!! He's number 2 in new mexico right now and his sheik is legit. If you hate sheik then team with me and my puff =]

Dear AZ,

See you soon

David.

Dear Axe,

Reach into your pocket. I magically put some coins in there. (crazy huh?)

David.

Dear GG7,

So now you're back! From outer space? I just walked in here to find you with that scared look upon your face.

David

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dear NM,

Less than 20 days til I return.

Love,

Sinz

Dear Twinz.

Less than 19 days til I return for you. :3

****ING LOVINGLY LOVING

Sinz

This is a message directed at those who may be sleeping at my house over Friday night (e.g. Darklink):

Unfortunately, I'm attending a mandatory training session in the afternoon for nearly 5 hours or so (11:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.), which cuts directly in the middle of Saturday, Dec. 12 :(
It would be more efficient for those who were planning to house with me to CONTINUE AS PLANNED - my house and parents ****, so we can enjoy a fruitful Friday evening.

OPTION A: I could drive the AZ folks to the tourney just around 11:00 a.m. (my car fits 5 including me), then driving to the tourney after 4:00 p.m. However, considering the 3 TVs I'm taking to the tourney, I would prefer somebody else pick it up around 11:00 a.m. near me (the best example being Zack) and go to the tourney from there.

OPTION B: My mom could drive both me and the AZ folks at 11:00 a.m. to our respective places. Afterwards, my mom'll go back home and load the car with all the equipment and pick me up from the training session and we'll arrive around 4. The issue with this one is that the tourney is short of valuable equipment for the early, important hours.

OPTION C: I could recruit a second car and it wouldn't be hard, but to me and the recruitee, option A seems more feasible for everyone.

Tekkie, I could house you. If I do, option A seems even better since AZ will bring 3 peeps (tentatively) and with option B, 6 people can't fit in one car.
thanks a lot for all the help Neil!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Don't even bother holding a Tekken 6 tournament. Ecks9 is holding a tourney for SF4 and Tekken 6 the same day, so all of the tekken players will be at that.
Ecks9 ?

Oh well. We can still have friendlies for people if any setups for Tekken 6 turn out ;P I've got a couple of coworkers who are showing interest in just playing the game with other peeps.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah, his mom said no. But I devised a plan that should work, but he said he would think about it since he's not sure about it.

Basically I told him to tell his mom that the Short Notice tourney this Saturday is going to be at Arcade in a Box, which is perfect since the Short Notice and AiaB tourneys are one day, so that would cover us being out this weekend. Then I told him that he should tell his mom we are going to a two-day Brawl and Melee tourney in Tempe, which would cover us being out in New Mexico.

But since he's not sure right now, Tucson won't be going.

Top Bottom