• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Komodo Brawl Tournament Jan 16th Abbotsford B.C.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
you will more than likely be sleeping at my house so even though there is no invitation needed you're invited!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So... worst case scenario and the tournament lasts too long and me and Trevor cannot make the last ferry back to the island... is there a place we can stay at on the mainland until Sunday? (who knows, maybe a bit of post-tournament brawling is in order... ;) )

H8 Making Names

Smash Cadet
epic
a whole weekend dedicated to smash :D
btw unrelated question: is there a way to change your smashboards username without making a new account?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So... apparently you hate making names, yet you're making a new name for a smashboards account? That is very illogical.

Uh... the only way I can think of is by getting a premium account (meaning you have to pay). Other than that... well, I think people with premium accounts have two name changes they can use, and if you ask nicely enough, you could maybe use one. Other than that, maybe a new account?

You have only 26 posts with your current account (not much at all), so not much is lost in making a new account. Plus, on the bright side, if you don't like your new name, you already have this account to fall back on :p

Just curious, what name are you thinking of using? Corruption again? :p

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
So... apparently you hate making names, yet you're making a new name for a smashboards account? That is very illogical.

Uh... the only way I can think of is by getting a premium account (meaning you have to pay). Other than that... well, I think people with premium accounts have two name changes they can use, and if you ask nicely enough, you could maybe use one. Other than that, maybe a new account?

You have only 26 posts with your current account (not much at all), so not much is lost in making a new account. Plus, on the bright side, if you don't like your new name, you already have this account to fall back on :p

Just curious, what name are you thinking of using? Corruption again? :p
No this name
and you should know by now that i cant stick with one alias for very long...
also you should remember where the character in my avatar comes from : P

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Alphabits + Americans = Alphicans? Just noticed that... o.o

I presume 19 is the final number of people we will have at this tournament and I also presume that we will not be doing pools for it...

Newaiz, I'mma spam some hype nao.
HYPE x100

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
you never know...there might be some last minute people....
also doubles is guaranteed right? i hate it when there isnt doubles at a tourney...

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Doubles is guaranteed. However Blue Hadoken is not match for Robo Geisha! There will be pools for seeding and i will try to split people up by location the best i can.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
untrue, not all hadoukens are blue...some are red and i remember there being a purple version in SF4...
So it would seem better if it was red hadouken... Blue hadouken is just unnecessary.

It's like saying, "I'd like a jelly-filled jelly dount".

bundtcake

Smash Ace
While I agree with your point in the case of a hadouken, there was only one Golden Spruce, and it could certainly not be described as "the color of a regular spruce tree" :p

ikool

Smash Apprentice
HAY HAY HAY. I MOAR WEEK TO TOURNEY!

Sadly, I'mma have to skip out on coming to the smashfest before the tournament... :(

Can't wait for the tourney though!

Edit: Dibs on commentating if we do that.... <.<

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
This might possibly be a dumb question but ill ask anyways...
For the housing, is there anything that i need to bring myself (like a pillow, sleeping bag etc.) or can that be provided there?

LFL

Smash Journeyman
i have two couches but they are small. I would recommend you bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

Asa

Smash Hero
Doubles is guaranteed. However Blue Hadoken is not match for Robo Geisha! There will be pools for seeding and i will try to split people up by location the best i can.
but robo geisha is no match for pk nanners

Sadly, I'mma have to skip out on coming to the smashfest before the tournament... :(
What why???? we need to meet up b4 the tourney :(

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Oh? didnt know that...dont worry Rob, we will still have fun without you
in an attempt to defend myself, I typed 'kool' in the google definition thing (since I spelled it 'kool' due to ikool's name) and this is the first result:

Google Definition Thing said:
KOOL is a brand of menthol cigarette, introduced in 1933, that has marketed itself towards the "sophisticated man". ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool_(cigarette)
I'm happy I'm not kool.

Lol... the strange things you find on the internet.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Ikool i won't be able to pick you up on saturday. I hope you have a way of getting here.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Ikool i won't be able to pick you up on saturday. I hope you have a way of getting here.
I was planning on taking public transit that Saturday. All I need are directions and maybe someone's phone number just in case I get lost and I'll be set.

HYPE x01

Top Bottom